Reviews: RobMochileira

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Pousada Sao Jorge

Bonito, Brazil

This is definitely the best place to stay in Bonito!!! Great location, great breakfast, great price and the staff is awesome!!! Felipe and Stacey helped me with my tours and they did everything to make me and my friends feel very comfortable there!!! Everybody in this hostel was so sympathetic with us!!! I loved it!!!

• 30th May 2013

Southern Comfort

Cusco, Peru

Great hostel and great staff!!! Very clean and organized!!! Good breakfast too!!! The only thing i'd like to suggest is to put lockers on the dorms!

• 30th Aug 2012

Hostal Chaska Wasi

Ollantaytambo, Peru

The kid on the reception said there was hot water only until 8am, so i woke up at 6am to take shower and guess what??? NO hot water all morning!!! The dorm was ok, but the rest of the place looked a little dirty to me and there was no lockers in the dorms either...

• 23rd Aug 2012

Supertramp Hostel

Machu Picchu, Peru

Great hostel and great staff!!! A wonderful breakfast at 4:30am, so i could get to Machu Picchu pretty early!!! The only thing uncomfortable for me was the fact that there was no door in the bathroom, so you have to change inside the showers, which are wet most of the times, or to shower while someone else is by your side... But i recommend this hostel anyway!

• 22nd Aug 2012

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I really had a great time staying at Kabul! Great location, helpful staff, big lockers in dorms and elevator, which helps a lot if you have big luggage like i had! I recommend this hostel for sure if you´re looking for fun and wanna meet new people!

• 12th Jul 2010

M&J Hostel

Rome, Italy

Awful! Small and dirty bathrooms and no lockers in dorms! Lots of stairs with no elevator either! No helpful staff and expensive wifi! I don´t recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 8th Jul 2010

Great location just a few minutes walk from the station! Very friendly and helpful stuff! Big lockers in dorms and elevator and the free pasta were very helpful too! I recommend this hostel and i would stay there again for sure!

• 7th Jul 2010