Reviews: hugill298

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 25

The 3 Ducks

Paris, France

Rooms were very clean and the shower was very good. I stayed in the 6 person mixed room. Hotel staff were friendly and accommodating, the evening staff were better than the morning staff. Drinks are pretty expensive but it is Paris and that's the way everywhere.

hi Adam Thank you for your nice comment Till next we wish you great travels best regards the 3 ducks hostel team

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

With limited cheap accommodation available in Luxemburg this is the best place to stay. Good facilities, nice breakfast. Nothing to complain about at all really. Not a party place and more suited to people who want a good night sleep. I would even take my family there.

Madness Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

We were in a double private room about 10 minutes walk from the hostel's main building. The room was more like an apartment than a hostel room. One of the beds was like lying on a load of coiled springs. At 2 am on both nights the neighbor starting shouting like a man possessed. The hostel owner explained that the man is Psychotic. The room was very spacious, the hostel owner even left us coffee but we did not have a kettle. We had a bad experience but maybe the actual hostel is better.

• 25th Apr 2014

Travellers Home Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Sandor was an excellent host. Our pick up from the train station was very much appreciated. The hostel is more like a private apartment and when considering the price it's an absolute bargain. Sandor gave us very good and thorough recommendations on the best places to visit and eat in the city. The beds are very comfortable and the building is very secure. Location wise it is place just outside the city centre but next to a tram stop which links you to the rest of the city.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Villa Park

Brasov, Romania

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. This is one of the most amazing places I have stayed in. It is situated in the beautiful mountains overlooking the town of Bran and numerous mountains. Joseph and his family were the most hospitable hosts you could imagine. He picked us up from the station and drove us to a bear sanctuary in a nearby town. Our room had its own log fire and was very comfortable. The fresh milk from his cows in the morning further added to the experience. An experience of a lifetime.

• 18th Apr 2014

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

We only stayed here for one night so we did not really get the chance to experience the hostel to its full. It was very clean and the staff were very friendly. It is located slightly on the outskirts of the centre of the city but the metro station is very close to the hostel. The amenities were some of the best I have seen in a hostel.

• 17th Apr 2014

Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

The hostel staff were very friendly. The free pick up service from the train station was very much appreciated. The room we stayed in was a double private, it was very secure and has a very nice shower however the bed sheets were itchy blankets and not actual duvets. This was the only bad point for the hostel. The wifi is fast and the free food was what you would expect from a hostel. Overall a very good hostel set in beautiful surroundings.

• 15th Apr 2014

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

We booked a double private room for our visit. The room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. We had the use of two very large shower rooms which were very powerful and had more than enough space. The staff at Bahous were very friendly. I am travelling with my wife and they made us both feel so welcome. We went on the organised bar crawl on the Saturday which is worth the visit alone. The rooftop bar has stunning views of the city and is a great place to relax after a long day.

• 12th Apr 2014

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel is an excellent place to stay if you are travelling alone and you want to meet other travellers. The staff were very friendly and make you feel very welcome. Every evening there is a free event such as pasta night or a pub crawl. I stayed in the largest room and it was very secure and the beds were very clean and comfortable. The view from the bar on the top floor is also very cool. When I visit Iastanbul again this is definitely the place I would stay.

Sleek Zone 2 London

What a nightmare! We arrived in London after receiving the confirmation for this apartment the day before. When we arrived I phoned the girl who seems to be running this shoddy set up to be told that they had cancelled our two night stay and that they text and emailed me to let me know. This was the first time I had been told this, I refused to accept the fact that they have cancelled our accommodation as they had already taken a deposit. We were then told that they could put us up for one night

WARNING! DO NOT STAY HERE! this hostel is exceedingly poor on all aspects other than location and security. in particular, the receptionist is very unhelpful and does not honour the claim that it is a 24 hour hostel. The rooms are in a very poor state of disrepair and are in need of a major overhaul. the be linen and counterpanes were unwashed and of low quality. On the first dat the toilet was broken (constantly flushing), this was reported but nothing was done and no apology was given. There is n

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Really good hostel. Anybody staying in Madrid should stay here. They organise a free tour in the morning every day and organse loads of pub crawls around madrid for dirt cheap. Thank you for the great hospitality. Adam and James

Equity Point Lisboa

Lisbon, Portugal

first hostel we stayed in during our trip and we could not have asked for more!! The staff made us feel really welcome and answered any questions we had about the city. we were shown the best places to eat and drink. The staff organsied special nights such as cocktail night or a bbq night which was reqlly good to sociallise with the other guest. I would highly recommend this hostel. Adam and James from England.

• 25th Jul 2010