Reviews: texmexsteve

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Klein Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Overall its a nice place. Clean, comfortable and very helpful staff. Easy to meet other travellers. Would definitely stay again.

Fusion Guesthouse

Salvador, Brazil

Overall its a good place. Close to the main tourist area with lots of activity and life going on. The dorm room is large with plenty of space and the price is right. Easy to meet others to go out with. I booked for a few nights, stayed two weeks. Would Definitely stay again.

Thank you man! We are working and for sure next time it will be even better. our doors are open when you come back.

Overall its a good hostel. Plenty of space and hangout areas- easy to meet others. The front desk staff and lady in kitchen are great- very friendly, very helpful. The price is right, location good and free luggage storage while you visit Machu or explore area. I stayed twice and would stay again.

Massiosare El Hostel

Mexico City, Mexico

I loved the place! Its clean, spacious, boutiquish. Rooftop is amazing, especially for exercising- yoga, sunbath, drink. Felt more like my own apartment than hostal. Staff was great- felt more like family than staff. Hostal is surrounded by major streets and metro stations and in front of police station with open doors 24/7. Highly recommend, Again, i loved the place! Thanks Yall!

Hostel Sphinx

Amsterdam, Netherlands

the place has no character. its only good for a bed, shower, toilet and ham and cheese breakfast that most people toast making it decent. but no chill/relax area, extremely hard to meet people (unless from your room)...location is not bad but some may consider it far out, BUT THE HOSTEL IS JUST NOT FUN- it felt more like a transient than a tourist or a hostel fly (bar fly) ....my advice- pay a few dollars more and stay somewhere else. dont go cheap here cause it will make a big difference on the fun to your

Sunshine Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

cool and very laid back feeling hostel. staff is very nice. location is great- one block from supermarket, parque poblado (to drink and with bars), mila de oro and ciclovia and a 5 minute walk to the metro station and parque lleras. and the place is affordable. i would definitely stay again.

Jovitas Hostel

Cali, Colombia

i thought it be nicer but its a regular hostel. good central location to sleep and shower. the free salsa class is more salsa aerobics- not for beginners like myself, but private classes are affordable (25.000 cop or 14usd). free internet was great.

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

Good hostel if you want to be by the beach. staff is nice and everyone is friendly. everything else in LA is far though. a few things people might mind-no elevator (2-3 floors), smoking in lounge area, small lockers, old dirty carpet, at least an hour bus ride to other LA attractions and lots of bums in area. This doesnt bother me to much so yes i would stay there again.

Thanks Stephen. We are now a smoke-free hostel, and we also changed the carpet ... :) Thanks again and we would love to have you back with us! Kerry