Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Pfefferbett Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Nice, modern, Hostel, very close to the Alexanderplatz. Very nice neigbourhood with lots of bars, cafes, restaurants, etc. I would like to go there again. Friendly and helpful staff.

• 23rd Aug 2013

Banana Backpackers

Durban, South Africa

Friendly staff, good location. Dirty old disgusting rooms, dirty beds, cocoroaches in, on under the beds.

• 25th Apr 2013

Lebo's Soweto Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

I loved my stay @ Lebo's Soweto Backpackers for many reasons: Good location, very close to the people in the township "Soweto" not only by walking around, also because the majority of the staff members lives very close in the neighbourhood. They also supported me a lot to fix my trips in and around Johannesburg. There are very nice chill-out areas in the garden, which is very clean by the way, where you can meet other backpackers, play pool, have some drinks or just relaxe.

I ve been now more than 3 month travelling through China, there are really a lot of good hostels, but CITY WALLS COURTYARD is definitly the best one! Location is top, staff also, the tour guided by the hostel staff to the Great Wall was also fantastic. The Courtyard of the hostel is a good possibility to relax after an exhausting day in Beijing or the Great Wall. For people travelling alone it is also a good possibility to meet other people. My tip: Book!

West Lily Hotel

Yangshuo, China

Hi, we spend only one night in this hostel, but the staff is really friendly and helpful! They booked tickets for water cave, bamboo boat and our bus ticket all for a real cheap price. We met 2 guys from spain who paid more than 2 times for the tickets as we did. Also the location is perfect, it s is located on a smaller street only some minutes by foot from the bus station. So it s not really noisy!! The room was big and clean, hot water and also clean bathroom.... My/our recommendation: BOOK!

• 14th Aug 2010