• England, Male, 25-30
Hola Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
7.1
3rd Nov 2013

The staff are very helpful with knowledge of the area and ability to arrange transport to and from the airport. They also arranged an excellent excursion to Bahariyya for us, which we'd recommend to anyone. One issue - they told us that Abu Simbel was closed. It wasn't - the owner of a hotel in Luxor arranged a trip to Abu Simbel for us. The staff at Hola Cairo know a fair bit, but not everything.

• England, Male, 25-30
Lybeer Travellers' Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
22nd Sep 2013

My only issue is that the WiFi connection was a bit unstable - whether downstairs in reception or in my room, the connection would drop several times. As I was staying in Bruges to work I was disappointed that I couldn't work without interruption due to the WiFi connection. That said, though, if I return to Bruges for a holiday then I will certainly stay in this hostel. Everything else is excellent.