HI - Washington DC

Washington DC, USA

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

Majority of the staff members were fantastic but unfortunately there was one particular girl who was rude and disinterested, she wouldn't help with anything and made you feel bad for annoying her. It's a shame that her behaviour ruined the reputation of the other fantastic and helpful staff members!

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Valley Hostel

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

A cute hostel situated in a beautiful location. Our dorm room had a balcony with sensational views of the mountains. Staff were friendly and helpful. Great kitchen facilities. Close to train station and walking tracks. Would recommend this hostel to anyone!

Pfefferbett Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Amazing hostel! I have travelled Europe for over six months and this is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff were beyond helpful and went out of their way to assist us and make our stay more enjoyable. I loved the little restaurant/bar that was available 24/7. Great facilities and atmosphere!

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Great hostel! Staff very friendly and is situated close by to main train station. Has a lovely outdoor area for relaxing after a long day of sightseeing. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

The staff were exceptionally friendly. It's a small hostel and really makes you feel at home. Everyone hangs out together which is nice. A lovely place to stay! Would definitely recommend it.

Hostal Charo II

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

I didn´t end up staying here. I arrived and was given a dirty dingy room where I felt incredibly unsafe. I did not see another human being in the place, it was very creepy. So I left and stayed elsewhere. Wouldn´t recommend it at all.