Reviews: PETERLOVE200877

Location China, Gender Male, Age 41

The Salisbury Hotel, Folkestone, England
7.4
4th Apr 2014

traditional hotel, better for 40+ y/o's.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers, Manchester, England
6.9
20th Jun 2013

Hostel staff were friendly and helpful. Problem is the wifi being annoying that every 20 mins it required a confirmation. Plus, the street was really noisy: trucks, buses, people yelling out, etc. -- leading to a bad sleep time. And for a 4-bed mix room, GBP31 some was really expensive! I can get a 2 bed ensuite in Birmingham with this price!

The Northern Quarter where we are is a party hub, so while it's a great location, it's also a little loud sometimes!! This was not helped by the fact that Manchester held four concerts the night that you stayed including good ol' Robbie, and The Pet Shop Boys, so people may have gotten a bit mental afterwards! While we are very cheap most of the time, the demand for our hostel on the dates you chose was the reason for the price increase, but please check our website for great deals!

16th Jun 2013

Everything is good. Recommended! I stayed in a 4 bed ensuite which was clean, quiet and spacious. The guests there were relatively young (in there 20's, mostly) so they had a lot of energy and fun, but not annoying. The staff were friendly and helpful, easy to talk. Even they had the nail clippers when I found my fingers were causing problems when I was typing! The main shopping street (I guess New Street?) and rail station were just several minutes walk far.

11th Jun 2013

It was a nice stay. I love the location! The location wealth every penny you spend.

Hi, We really appreciate your reviews so thank you for your time. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and yes we are extremely lucky to be situated within a stunning location. There is always lots to see and do Regards The Team, The Inn

• China,
O'Callaghan's, London, England
5.7
8th Jul 2010

The only good thing is the location; it was too noisy so I suggest the hostel should change its windows to double layer.