Reviews: donald6014

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 62

Smart City Hostel by Safestay

Edinburgh, Scotland

Excellent in every way. Only caveat being that the light in the toilet had a life of his own

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

Excellent in every respect. Was happy to have a room across from the washroom, to facilitate nightly visits, but was awoken early by people using it. Perhaps some sort of gizmo to stop the doors shutting so loudly?

Fabulous in every way. I loved the coffee and the rooftop terrace. Staff could not be more helpful. Highly recommended

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

The aircon was noisy, and the (free) earplugs did not drown out the sound. Otherwise faultless

Holiday Jones

Chicago, USA

I spent three nights there. Staff were extremely helpful. My only ctiticism would be that it was breakfast, not continental breakfast. I hope to return in the summer and look forward to it.

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Perfectly adequate for my needs

Montmartre Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

There should be a mark above excellent for this hostel. Unbelievably friendly staff treated me like a member of the family even though I was only there for one night. Full of information and couldn't do enough for me, not to mention that I am now a big fan of Turkish Coffee!

Pal's Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Although staying at the hostel I actually had my own apartment, and the death defying steps to the bedroom apart, I thought that it was a brilliant way to stay

Loved my room (Klimt). Breakfast was excellent. Staff very helpful

The Klimt room is one of our best rooms. It has its own balcony and beautiful paintings all over the room.

More for the younger ones (I'm 59) but my room was well away from the bar

Bed Bangkok Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

I was perfectly content with the place. I liked the location, although it wasn't easy to find (which hostels are?) If you call plasterboard walls "character" then there was loads. As a means to an end it was great. Don't look for frills but clean, tidy with helpful staff. I would gladly return

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

Eurohostel

Helsinki, Finland

Restaurant was good value for food and drink

Birka Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

I didn't want to leave. An excelent venue with friendly staff. The free pasta was a boon, ditto the coffee. Best of all was the free WiFi

Thank you for your comments about us! We hope to see you in the future!