Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

It was a lovely hostel, really cosy, and the beds were very comfortable. There is a nice terrace on the roof and the breakfast was fantastic. The workers were really nice as well! Definitely recommend staying here!

• 30th Mar 2013

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel itself was lovely. However, the hostel is split into two parts; on the side we happened to get placed in, not one of the workers (although very, very nice people) during our three night stay spoke English, Spanish, or French. Communicating the most basic of things was extremely difficult. Other than that, our stay was great.

• 25th Mar 2013

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

• 8th Mar 2013

This is definitely the best hostel I've stayed at in Paris. The atmosphere is nice, the place is clean, and the common room is really good for meeting people.

• 3rd Jan 2013

Hello !! So glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us ! Thanks for the review, all the team is waiting for your next trip to Paris !!!!

Lazy Monkeys

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's not really a hostel, but a rented room. Nonetheless our stay was wonderful! The location is fantastic and the owners are SO nice. I would definitely stay there again!

• 28th Dec 2012

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Best hostel in Madrid!! Great atmosphere, great staff, I highly recommend it!

Alda Centro Salamanca Hostel

Salamanca, Spain

It's a decent hostel, the beds are comfortable and there's a nice common room with a balcony.

Meiga Backpackers

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

Absolutely magnificent staff. They made my stay completely worthwhile. The back patio was really cool and the common areas clean and convenient. However, the bathrooms, worst of all the one on the second floor, were really gross and almost unbearable. The rooms were very dusty and I was constantly sneezing inside the hostel. I otherwise enjoyed my stay.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Way Hostel was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in in Madrid. The common room was comfy and a great place to meet people. The bathrooms were clean and private. Will definitely stay there again!

I really enjoyed my short stay at St. Christopher's. The rooms are a nice size and the curtains on the bunks add a nice touch of privacy. Free breakfast was nice, and I loved the atmosphere of the bar/club on the first floor. My only complaint is about the security lockers. I paid 10 euros more to store my suitcase, when I think it should be a service included.

Hi... Thank you for the rating you gave us and for commenting on us online. It means a lot to us. As for the lockers we have free lockers in the room (which are free) and those where you can leave your luggage when waiting for your departure time. Unfortunately these were a security enforcement by the french local police and they do not even belong to us so therefore, there's a charge. We always advise everyone to choose the longer time of rental ans it's usually cheaper than paying for overtime on the lockers. The longer period is 24hrs and it only cost 5 euros fitting 2 large suitcases. We hope that you will come back again to Paris soon and we will look forward to seeing you back again.

A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof

Berlin, Germany

Stayed 6 nights in a 2 bedroom private. Very clean and nice.

A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof

Berlin, Germany

I stayed one night in a 6-bed mixed dorm. It was awful. The room with the shower was uncomfortably tiny. But the worst part about the room was that it smelled terribly.

360 Hostel MalasaƱa

Madrid, Spain

I stayed in a 12 bed mixed dorm. The hostel itself is nice.The ambience is really laid back, and the kitchen and common rooms are clean and comfortable. However, the room I stayed in was awful and really dirty. The women's showers are located in between the lobby and the common area, so you have to walk down quite a few flights of stairs in order to bathe. It doesn't bother me whatsoever to share shower/bathroom space, but the showers were literally located right outside of where everyone was.