Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 28

To begin with, the only lockers provided by the hostel cost you per day...different to every other hostel I've been to. Furthermore, when I decided not to use the locker on the last day and gave the key back, they refused to give me a refund. This is technically illegal as they took money for a service that was never provided (and the cancellation cost them nothing). In addition, the 'breakfast' was frequently understocked and no hot water was available to wash dishes.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Hi Trystan. Thank you for your comment. We are sorry that you have not had a great experience. However we have sorted the problem with hot water and with the breakfast as well. We hope you will consider our hostel on your next stay to London. Have a good day.

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

• 3rd Aug 2014

Overnativa Green Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Mould everywhere, including on the pillows! Roof was leaking. If you came back to the hostel late at night, you were supposed to be buzzed in. However I had to climb the fence on two occasions as the late night staff was too busy listening to music to hear the buzzer. No hot water in our dorm shower. Absolutely zero atmosphere at the hostel.

• 6th Jul 2014

Sydney, Australia

• 18th Oct 2013

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The Yellow was awesome. Best hostel I've stayed at in a long time! Left me with a lot of good memories...

• 21st Oct 2011