Hostel Galla

Milan, Italy

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Staff was very friendly and helpful. There is a travel agency next to it where they can give information without pushing you to buy a package.

Hostel Centre

Prague, Czech Republic

R.K.Hostel

San Diego, USA

Staff is friendly and helpful, location is good. The only detail is that I tried to make a change in my reservation by email and calling and apparently it was all set but when I arrived nothing was changed and they made me ose my deposit.

City Lodge Stockholm

Stockholm, Sweden

The lockers inside the room were a bit old, and some needed repairing. Besides that the hostel was pretty nice. Also, at the reception I found a very nice, kind and helpful lady from Barcelona. Very friendly as the rest of the staff.

It is somehow far from the central Malmo train station but close to the center of the city.

Woodah Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Some lights in the showers and toilets would be nice to have.

NosDa Studio Hostel

Cardiff, Wales

It's very close to Cardiff Central train station and also to the Cardiff Castle and the City Center. The outside door had a broken glass, so it was the only bad thing I could see about the hostel. Other than that it was pretty good.

Smart Hyde Park View

It was cool that the staff could book a tour for me. It´s just a few minutes walk away from Queensway or Baywater underground stations, so location is fairly good. Rooms were a little bit small, but they had a bathroom inside so it kind of compensates.

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Location is great, specially if you are coming from the airport, just a few steps from the Airlink stop at Waverly Station. Internet conection wasn't that good, some times got too slow but worked fairly good most of the time.

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Staff was the friendliest I've seen. Excellent touring advise from the staff.

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

All of their open WiFi networks never worked. There is only one key for each room so you have to be careful if you arrive late and every one else is sleeping (as they would have the key with them). Has security boxes, but are small enough to put your passport, wallet, or things like that. If you want to secure something bigger like your computer, backpack or lugage there are no lockers to put them.

Hostel TO

Turin, Italy

It should mention that we should bring our own locks for the lockers. I didn't like the fact that the rooms have no lock, anyone can get in there. I´m not sure but I guess there is no hot water, I stayed for two nights and couldn't ask at the time.