Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Its a nice located hostel, there is free breakfast at the rooftop where you can see the Bosporus! we really enjoyed our first stay, and came back after traveling in Turkey for another night!

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Globetrotter

we are two girls travelling Israel and Jordan, and we enjoyed our time in this place very much! The red sea is just right across the street, there is a dive school inside the place and Mohammed is a really good dive master. Thanks to Abed and his lots of brothers for beeing so kind and open minded. We come again for sure!

• 28th Dec 2013

A&O Wien Stadthalle

Vienna, Austria

war dort 4 Nächte, da ich geschäfltich in Wien zu tun hatte. War vollkommen ok!

• 23rd Jun 2013

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

i was there one night.. was ok!! the staff is really really nice

• 28th Apr 2013

Bossa in Rio Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

a really really nice and cosy place. little monkeys are jumping in the trees. its the perfect stay to explore santa theresa and lapa...

• 30th Mar 2013

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

nice place

• 25th Mar 2013

Overnativa Green Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

there are a few things quite nice, as the location for example. but some of the staff (the women) are actually not friendly or helpful at all. the boys at the reception are friendly. some rooms are really humid and full of melt on the wall. some rooms are like *ok*. but ilha grande is fantastic! and we met lots of nice ppl at the hostel.

• 11th Mar 2013

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

nice place!!!

• 2nd Dec 2012

The White Rabbit

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I am a girl travelling alone and I felt really secured there, met a lot of nice people and it was quiet at night time. perfect.

• 22nd Nov 2012

Britannia on William

Perth, Australia

nice place

• 20th Nov 2012

Cairns City Backpackers

Cairns, Australia

Finally!! I had to travel the whole eastcoast to find a "real" backpacker hostel! Thats not a party-fabric as all the other hostels Ive seen are- its a nice and cosy place for meeting people, having good conversations and a fabulous time!

• 11th Nov 2012

Global Backpackers Airlie Beach

Airlie Beach, Australia

for a buget traveler I really recommend this place. Party all the time, but you can find some sleep as well.

• 29th Oct 2012

Bunk Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

I am a girl, travelling alone and i was surprised how comfortable I felt in a 20 bed dorm. there was no noise, no party inside, I could sleep really well and it was clean as well. In total i didnt liked the athmosphereof the hostel very much.. but thats just a personal feeling. the kitchen is big and there is everything you need for cooking. its ok, but in total this hostel is just average for me. but give it a try!

• 22nd Oct 2012

Coolangatta Sands Hostel

Coolangatta, Australia

It´s a nice hostel, the price is a bit high but I guess they can make it because there is no cheaper place arround- the rooms are really comfortable an clean, but it was hard to find a toilett that was clean, so for this price that should be possible- the staff was nice and talkative, i am travelling alone and i really felt save and welcome there. if you wanna stay in Colangatta- that could be a nice place. I would never go back to Colangatta, but if I would be forced :) I would stay there again

• 20th Oct 2012
  • Globetrotter

Felicitas, The dreaded beach sand!!! Yes, our bathrooms can be clean one minute and covered in sand the next. It is an ongoing challenge, but I assure you we scrub our bathrooms every morning and mop a number of times through the day.... just too many people walking through after a lazy day on the beach and bringing all there sand with them!! Glad you felt safe and welcome. If you are forced back to Coolangatta one day I hope we see you :-) Hopper

Colombo Beach Hostel

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Great Place for everybody who wants to know where to arrive in Sri Lanka. I usually always look for places after I arrived, this I booked beforehand because I was meeting a friend and we needed a fixed point. great choise!

Ramee Guestline Hotel Dubai

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

was there for 1 night.. was ok for that!

Mariela Hotel Apartments

Copenhagen, Denmark

• 5th Apr 2012

Perfect Hostel

Paris, France

Usually I am staying in dorms but his time I was travelling with my mom so I had to choose a twin ben room. Was perfect for us. was clean, nice athmosphere, breakfast included and great location. I do definately recommend this place.

• 11th Feb 2012

Corinne Hostel

Eilat, Israel

• 20th Nov 2011
  • Globetrotter

A very good Hostel. The breakfast is inclued and fantastic. the staff was VERY NICE and helpful!!! The hostel is placed on a hill, you can see the most beautiful sunset ever while you have dinner. It is not in the center but easy to reach by tram. If I ever come back to Oslo, I´ll stay there again.

• 16th Oct 2010

Hostel Stadion

Helsinki, Finland

it is ok for a couple of nights. its easy to reach it form the airport, and you can walk to the city center. They charge you for breakfast, but they have a kitchen which is "ok". I would sleep there again.

• 26th Sep 2010
  • Globetrotter

Very very clean and nice hostel! Would come again for sure.

• 1st Sep 2010

Peace & Love Hostel

Paris, France

If you are looking for a cheep, nice, clean and good located hostel I can recommand this place! But bring ear plugs :)

• 25th Jul 2010