All what you expect from a HI hostel. Clean, great staff and incredible travellers! Great terrace! Location is perfect, just in front of the main historical square (where to mosque is). The only problem is the annoying guy making kebab just below the hostel and he makes a lot of smoke...

• 30th Aug 2013

Hotel Pensione Ottaviani

Florence, Italy

Location and value is very good. Just a 5 minute walk from the main train statiom (S. M. N) and another 5 from the city center. Rooms are clean but staff could have been more cooperatif. Good for a night or two but not for a longer stay.

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Good location, a 20 minute walk to the strip. Friendly staff. Clean. Honest quality/value ratio.

• 20th Mar 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I'm glad you enjoyed our great location and staff Andrea, we always strive to be the best! Safe travels

Very close to the airport. Friendly staff.

• 15th Mar 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great location at 5min from subway station. Friendly staff. Rooms are very simple but clean. My only concern is that you have pay for bag storage after checkout which in my opinion is unacceptable for a hostel targeted to students.

Unfortunately we are quite a small hostel. To let everyone leave their luggage would become overwhelming. We simply can't accommodate for every guest after they've checked out. That is why we charge a small fee if it is an absolute necessity. Thank you for your review!

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

I've been to this hostel many times. For me it is one of the best hostels in the middle east! I've met incredible people there and many friends. Staff is friendly and very nice. The hostel is located near the old Jaffa (10min walk) and 20min from the central bus station which makes it very convenient.

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great Hostel. Clean & safe. Great location! Staff could have been a little more friendly.