Location: France, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Jordan Tower Hostel

Amman, Jordan

The hostel is a good one ... nothing to complain about except maybe the noise outside from it (Mosque 5am, traffic ...) ... breakfast is great, very safe, clean ... recommanded ! Thank you so much Jirad for your help ! Matthieu.

• 22nd Sep 2013

Palm Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

Great location, that's all ... Very dirty, no curtains in the room, matresses in poor condition, booked a double bed, got a three twin beds, shower cold and very low pressure for two days, not safe as it's open on the street all the time, staff is not concerned about the well being of the occupants, average breakfast and hostel way too expensive for what it is ! Not recommanded !

• 20th Sep 2013

Camping Village Dionysus

Corfu, Greece

Excellent campsite, very good value for the money, 30 minutes by bus from Corfou Town ... Thank you Vassiliki for your help with everything regarding my trip and Yorgus as well to help me deal with my neighbours.

• 14th Aug 2013

Freddy's

Tirana, Albania

• 10th Aug 2013

Florian Shkodra Guesthouse

Shkoder, Albania

- Private room booked, dorms 5 people given(Florian says he informed Hostelworld and Booking.com, he just makes sure to take money, he even wanted to make a woman with her child pay 36 euros the private instead of 18 per night as per her reservation) - Florian seems overwhelmed and stressed out, too bad especially when you need advice - Don't eat dinner twice, 3 euros, otherwise you'll eat the same - Homestay far from the center - Problems with money during Koman lake excursion - Good atmosphere

City Hostel Prizren

Prizren, Kosovo

San Mara's Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Thank you very much Branko for everything ... Your hostel is very safe, clean, well located and there is everything people can need : wifi, computer, two bathrooms, kitchen, fridge, balcony to socialise with people and it's good value for money ... And on the top of that, Branko and his kindness, would definitely recommand this place. Hvala puno brate, Matthieu.

Paddy's House

Dublin, Ireland

1h à pied de Paddy's house à O'Connell Street sinon hôtel irréprochable ! Peut être ajouter un jus d'orange au petit déjeuner.

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Nightingale Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

We've stayed almost one week in Eleana appartment and our stay was great, Christina is very looking after her tenants ... she even offered us a bottle of white wine because the AC broke down. Thank you again ! She is very nice !!! The appartment was good, nothing to complain about or maybe a lack of plates and pots.

London Backpackers

Typical backpacker, the atmosphere is great with all the pictures, drawings ! The only thing I can complain about is the common shower, not very hot and not very clean !

• 13th Apr 2013

Hostell Nikolla

Split, Croatia

Basic appartment, worth for the money, but no air conditioning.

• 3rd Aug 2012

Dubrovnik, Croatia

• 14th Jul 2012

Med Cezir Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very typical, safe, located next to the Blue Mosque, friendly staff (Saduk you made me laugh :) quiet, clean and cheap ! I'd recommand for sure ! Thank you ! PS: excellent buffet breakfast !

• 12th Jun 2012
  • Globetrotter

We thank you very much for your review. We hope to see and host you again in our lovley hotel .warm regards

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

We got upgraded to an appartement instead of a double room, which was great, with a computer, fridge, kitchen, wifi ... nothing more to say, thank you !!

• 14th Oct 2011

Mazzini 16 Downtown

Pisa, Italy

When we arrived, the guy at the reception told us the hostel was fully booked whereas we had a reservation ! Such a disgrace ...! We went to another hostel ... Nothing else to add !!!

• 13th Oct 2011

City Hostel Bratislava

Bratislava, Slovakia

Main complain: no wireless and the staff is not friendly, the least I can say. Other than that, the hostel was great.

• 16th Sep 2011

Aladin hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

The hostel is a bit remoted, but other than that, everything was great !! Thank you for the stay !

Hotel Jason

Mykonos, Greece

Excellent hostel, but in 3 days, very often, the water of the shower was almost cold.

• 27th Aug 2011

Naples Pizza Hostel

Naples, Italy

Very noisy, showers not in good condition and not very clean, breakfast very poor (bread, cereals, coffee/tea, no fruits or juice), my door did not lock from the inside, not worth the price I paid. Piazza Hostel offers the minimum, but sometimes the minimum is not reached (noise, cleanliness ...) and I found the hostel expensive. On the top of that, one girl at the reception was almost rude in the morning when preparing the breakfast, I felt like bothering her, too bad ! Thank you anyway ...

• 24th Jul 2011
  • Globetrotter

For € 15.00 per night,after milk,coffee,tea,cereals,bread,butter and jam also fruit and juice?!? Come on BE SERIOUS!!

Villa Klaic

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I cried when I left !!!! These people are so nice, can't say more ! Regarding the hotel, what else can you ask: swimming pool, free big breakfast, free beer, clean room with AC ... THANK YOU MILO, IVO and VALENTINA, you are best hostel in the world !! Take great care of yourself ... We'll miss you, Matthieu and Manu from France !

Beds N Roses Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Everything was great except one thing !!! The other tenants who did not respect the silence in the hostel. As everything is written in ths hostel, which is good, it should be written " PLEASE KEEP SILENCE AND SPEAK QUIETLY AS SOME TENANTS MAY BE SLEEPING EVEN THOUGH IT'S 8.00 PM " ... However, once, at 9.00 PM, the room next to mine has been cleaned, with the noise of the vacuum cleaner !! The check-out is at 10.00 AM, so cleaning should be done during the day. Anyway, thank you for the stay :o)

• 19th Jun 2011
  • Globetrotter

Stefan and Martin were nice, they helped me out whenever needed ! The hostel is cheap, in good condition, my main problem was regarding hot water. Fortunately, I had the water heater in my room so when it went in stand-by, I was able to deal with it to have hot shower. However, I bet I would have had 3 days with no hot water :o( too bad as the hostel is quite good overall !

• 10th Jun 2011

Residencia Luena

Lisbon, Portugal

NO FREE INTERNET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 13th Sep 2010

Residência Pedra Antiga

Porto, Portugal

BEST HOTEL EVER !

• 11th Sep 2010

Overseas B&B

Rome, Italy

Not the bast location in Rome, definitely not ... Felt a bit unsafe in the street of the hostel. By the way, the hostel closes between 2.00 am and 7.00 am so make sure you come back in time. The negative point of my stay is that the receptionist came at 1.45 am to wake me up to make sure I was in my room ; I have wondered why he did not tell me that there was a curfew to avoid waking me up in the middle of the night.

• 16th Aug 2010