29th Aug 2013

Excellent hostel. Staff were all so lovely and helpful. All the amenities you need, highly recommended.

Cracow Hostel, Krakow, Poland
20th Aug 2013

Fantastic hostel, you could not get a better location or view. Reception is open 24 hours, staff are lovely, wifi and breakfast is included. I stayed on the 4th floor and the window from my room looked directly out over the square. The bathrooms were spotless for the entire 4 days I was there, they must clean them several times a day. Didn't seem to be a party orientated hostel or ultra social, but it was exactly what I was looking for and I would highly recommend it.

8th Jan 2011

Stayed for 1 night and was upgraded to a 4 bed dorm (paid for a 6 bed dorm). Perfect location, great shower, comfy beds and the best kitchen/common area facilties I have ever seen in a Hostel. Only down side was the yucky state of our bathroom during our stay - though to be fair I think that was more to do with our room-mates. Overall, would recommend.

Way Hostel, Madrid, Spain
1st Oct 2010

The staff here make the place - they are the kindest, most helpful hostel staff I have met in 4 months of travelling through Europe. Thanks guys!

Feetup Hilux Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
9.0
30th Sep 2010

Great atmosphere here - I was disappointed I was only staying one night. Was the sort of place you could stay at for at least a week - stylish, clean, perfect location, not too noisy at night. Woman that was at reception when we checked in was so lovely and helpful (evening of Thursday 30th September) - thank you!

LC's Guesthouse, Lagos, Portugal
7.7
22nd Sep 2010

Great location, very modern. More self catered small hotel rather than hostel. Good little kitchen, our room had a balcony and table and chairs and a modern bathroom. Very clean.

• Australia,
Hotel 22 Marzo Milan, Milan, Italy
8.7
13th Sep 2010

Great place to stay in Milan, quick bus ride from central station and walking distance (or quick bus/tram trip) from the centre of the city. Staff here were absolutely fantastic, helpful, friendly and made great coffee! Good breakfast as well. I would stay here again and recommend for other travellers.

Freedom Traveller, Rome, Italy
3rd Sep 2010

Great location, felt like it was a number of apartments with many different common areas. I found the female working there really rude - when I booked an extra night (my 5th night) she demanded that I pay immediately (I was in the middle of cooking dinner and my wallet was in my room on level 2) which I thought was strange. The 2 guys working there were great, very friendly and helpful. Exceptionally clean, good breakfast, great pizza and beer night on Tuesday. Thanks for an enjoyable stay.

Giovanni's Home, Naples, Italy
27th Aug 2010

All the reviews are true - this place is such a unique experience. Giovanni is so incredbly kind and generous and I really feel that I experienced the real side of Naples. Huge kitchen, bathrooms are immaculate and beautiful big terrace. Great location and Giovanni has a wealth of knowledge about what to see and do (and avoid) in Naples. Thank you for a fantastic experience in Napoli, Giovanni. I hope to see you again in the near future.

• Australia,
Santorini Breeze Studios, Santorini, Greece
8.7
18th Aug 2010

Beautiful and modern. I stayed in a dorm which was clean, spacious and had a great kitchenette (saved a lot of money as there is also a good supermarket 5 mins up the road). The family that runs this place is lovely, very welcoming, happy and helpful. I wished I could have stayed longer. Met some great people and enjoyed lazy days by the pool. Close to beach and only a bus away from Fira. Would highly recommend. My only wish would be that the dorm bathrooms would be cleaned every day. Thank you!

Pythagoras Hotel, Samos Island, Greece
8.0
13th Aug 2010

Great location, a beach right in front of the hotel and another one a 5 minute walk away and only a 5-10 minute walk to the centre of town. Lots of nice restaurants and bars located nearby too. I stayed in a single room with a beautiful balcony overlooking the water. Good value accommodation in a great centre spot.

ANZ Guesthouse, Selcuk, Turkey
9th Aug 2010

Best hostel I stayed at in Turkey. Run by a lovely, hard working family. BBQs everynight were delicious. Can bring your own alcohol and store in the fridges on the terrace. Close to everything, very clean, great (and fast) laundry service, best breakfasts I have had in Turkey. Thank you to Harry and his family for a very relaxing 5 days.

Artemis Yoruk Hotel, Pamukkale, Turkey
7.3
7th Aug 2010

Very good central location. Booked a dorm and was given a twin room (with a room mate). Unfortunately, the staff misplaced our room key on my second day and a locksmith had to be called - couldn't get into my room for 2 hours which was frustrating. Perhaps a spare key would be useful to have for the for the rooms? Overall, a nice place with a great swimming pool.