YHA London Central

Absolutelt immaculate hostel. Staff were lovely and very welcoming. Room was on 4th floor and really warm- in January! A perfect place to rest after a long day in London. Would definitely stay again.

• 8th Jan 2014

I stayed here last month and had no problems but noticed the traffic noise a lot this time- bring earplugs. The location is just so easy that I think I'll always stay here when in London. A LOT of stairs though so remember that!

• 15th Aug 2010

Hiya thanks for the great Review!! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again soon :)

A cute hostel with a lot of stairs! Was boiling hot mid-July but there was a portable fan in the room. The downstairs part is a bar which was always buzzing. Not entirely a quiet hostel but definitely a youth hostel. Very easy to find.

Hi Brenda Thanks for the great comment :P Glad you enjoyed yourself! Yes we are true to the tag line, "Party Hard: Sleep Easy" we always have something going on in the bar to have a giggle :) Hope to see you again soon Victoria General Manager