• Ireland, Female, 31-40
6th Jan 2015

I really love this hostel. Although there are 89 steps to the female 8-bed dorm room I was in, the kind reception staff offered to help me with any bags I had. The room was very warm but the bed was comfy and there was a socket and light by my bed. This hostel is very good value as the location is excellent- you literally walk across the road from Hammersmith underground, so it's very safe at night- but also the breakfast is included in the price. Great place!

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are very pleased to hear that you found our staff very helpful and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
YHA London Central, London, England
8th Jan 2014

Absolutelt immaculate hostel. Staff were lovely and very welcoming. Room was on 4th floor and really warm- in January! A perfect place to rest after a long day in London. Would definitely stay again.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
9.3
15th Aug 2010

I stayed here last month and had no problems but noticed the traffic noise a lot this time- bring earplugs. The location is just so easy that I think I'll always stay here when in London. A LOT of stairs though so remember that!

Hiya thanks for the great Review!! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again soon :)

• Ireland,
9.3
13th Jul 2010

A cute hostel with a lot of stairs! Was boiling hot mid-July but there was a portable fan in the room. The downstairs part is a bar which was always buzzing. Not entirely a quiet hostel but definitely a youth hostel. Very easy to find.

Hi Brenda Thanks for the great comment :P Glad you enjoyed yourself! Yes we are true to the tag line, "Party Hard: Sleep Easy" we always have something going on in the bar to have a giggle :) Hope to see you again soon Victoria General Manager