Location: Austria, Age: 23

Hostel Zocalo

Merida, Mexico

Amazing location and very good breakfast. Service was ok They overbooked the dorms, so was put in a private room with two other girls, it overlooked the zócalo - AMAZING!

Amazing Hostel! Loved the Rooftop with hammocks and jacuzzi. Met a lot of great people there It´s only two blocks away from the Bus Terminal - very convenient!

Thank you and see you soon! Julian (Management)

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

I liked the hostel,but i had a few Issues. The location is pretty far away from everything touristy in Las Vegas. The air conditioning didn't work!The temperature outside and inside was around 100ºF (38ºC). They lock their common rooms from 1 am until 8am. Breakfast starts at 8:30.I was never able to eat breakfast - I booked Tours that left earlier. I also wasn't able to buy breakfast and store it in the fridge because the fridge was in the locked common room. Nice hostel, but needs improvement

Not a great hostel, the room was stinky and dirty, the common rooms weren't nice, location is good (right next to Dolby Theater). The Staff was incredible, i met 3 different people who worked there and all of them were super friendly and helped me with all my questions. They made my time in LA much easier

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

Ok Hostel, no bad experience. Staff was super friendly, free computer access, location was great! But $50 for one night??? not worth it

Hello, and thank you for the comments! It looks like you stayed during Comic Con, which is the largest pop culture convention in the world. Typically our rates are a bit higher during this time period, and yes can be as much as $50 per dorm bed. This in comparison to some competitors is quite low still. I believe other hostels were charging $70+ dollars per bed. Our typical summer rates range from about $30-$40 per night. We do appreciate the feedback though, and will look at our pricing.

Hostel Cathedral

Mexico City, Mexico

Amazing Location, the price was alright, the staff was always friendly. I would definitely stay there again

Nice hostel, but a bit pricey. It's not located in a nice neighborhood, but the streetcar has a station just around the corner and it takes you right to the french quarter.

Posada San Francisco

San Juan, Puerto Rico

The location and hostel itself was great! I didn't like that there was never really anyone from the staff to find. it's a family owned business . There was nobody here at my check in time, I had to call them. They will let you sign a waver with the rules and if you break them you will have to pay ridiculous fees. $150 for losing a key and i think about the same for calling them after 9pm (waking up fee),

As you said our location is amazing; and in order to have the prices we have; We are not able to have 24 hour staff in the front desk all the time; but we one on call for when guest call for there check-in. You did receive a confirmation with how to contact us during late arrivals ..and we did check-you in without a problem. But we area family place. Unlike with most hostels around the world; you will have your own key and can go in and out as you please without curfew. But Don't loose the key ( The blank key comes from Spain ) and only 1 maker in Puerto Rico can make it. its expensive !!! and most of all hard to get. So don't loose it and you will not be charged..Plus its our security...the fee is not to replace the key is so you don't loose it. Our guest are young and like to go party ...We dont have curfews but we dont turn off our phones in case any REAL emergency; The reason for the wake up fee is because we were having problem with people drunk; where calling us 3:00am asking how to get back from bar or they lost their friends....or they forgot how to use the key. Again to keep or prices we cant have an employee all night...we appreciate if you dont wake the family unless a real emergency.. we work very hard to have the cheapest place in town for all travelers on a budget. But the reason is because all family work all day really hard...night time we like our rest. And so far since fee it has worked no one has called again. So hopefully you all can understand why of the fee... If there is a fee; there is a reason not because we want money just so it doesnt happen.....

Nashville Downtown Hostel

Nashville, USA

Perfect location! The whole staff was super friendly and helpful