La Posta Hostel and Apart

Ushuaia, Argentina

This was a really good place to stay, if you are going to walk to the airport as I did it will take 30 mins, The location was good the were great breakfast is from 8.00 but as I was leaving early the had everything ready at 6.00. Yes was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in.

Old Centre Hostel

Alicante, Spain

Brilliant location 5 mins walk to beach, the girl who works there really helpful. 100 per cent stay there again. Felt so relaxed.

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, great location, staff could not do enough for you, found out anything you needed to know, Loved the waffles they make you.if I'm ever going back to Lithuania this is the place I would stay. Thank you all for everything.

Guest House Roku

Hiroshima, Japan

The Best hostel I have ever stayed in staff were brilliant, the atmosphere was second to none Maddacar might have spelt her name wrong, but she was such a laugh. Thank you all for everything.

Hostel Temza

Zagreb, Croatia

Everything was good, I would stay here again.

Abrahams Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Very good really enjoyed my stay here.

Orange Drive Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

I really loved our stay here you could not get closer to everything you would want to see in this area. We had a room on the 3 rd floor which was really good. I would stay here again & again if I return to L.A. Anytime..

• 11th Jun 2013