The hostel is fine and location is great. Walking distance to the market and tube station. Staff are great and helpful. There are only two bathroom. Sometime it is locked for no reason even nobody is in there. My last two night I had to wait at least 30 mins just to get into the shower. There is no common area but you can also hangout at the pub downstairs.

Thank you for choosing destinations hostels during your visit to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us but unfortunately one shower broke Saturday night and it was not until 11am Sunday morning we could repair it, we are sorry you had to wait so long for a shower, thank you for your comments.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

One of the nicest hostels either I have ever stayed at. Very clean, very spacious, and a lot of cool guests. The beds were very comfortable and the staff were helpful. Breakfast room and breakfast was amazing.

Center Ramblas

Barcelona, Spain

There is no AC in the room. VERY HOT and very difficult to sleep. DO NOT walk back to the hostel at night alone. VERY dangerous!!! I walked back around 5 am and 3 spanish guys was trying to rob me. this was only 50 metres away from the hostel. If you have no choice, do not talk to anyone on the street or make any eyecontacts. They work as a team. Staff was ok not very friendly.