Riad Layla Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
5th Jun 2014

We totally loved this hostel/riad. It had a spectacular terrace and a great vibe all around. Met so many great people and had a great time start to finish. It was easy to find if you follow the comprehensive directions given, and in a great location. Some fruit at breakfast would be my only recommendation. Mohammed and Abdel are great. Stay here and you won't regret it!

Dar Lalla Kenza, Fez, Morocco
2nd Jun 2014

We had a great double room at the Lalla Kenza and we enjoyed the breakfast (although some fruit would have been nice). Ben overall is a nice guy, but can be a little condensending and patronizing. We booked our desert trip with him for simplicity's sake, and had a great time, but if you have time to shop around for cheaper options, I'd recomend it. Not too sure why it cost so much compared to others.

Riad Baraka, Chefchaouen, Morocco
31st May 2014

We stayed in a super cute and wonderful room at riad Baraka. This place is excellently located andit is great. Not much of a hostel vibe, but the amazing terrasse makes up for it. Joe is a character, but I enjoyed his British charm. I would recommend this place to anyone!

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar, Porto, Portugal
2nd May 2014

Overall this hostel is great. It is pretty modern but could use a little bit of a facelift to make it really nice. The atmosphere is great for meeting people and the rooms are pretty good. Had to wait to shower a couple of times, but that didn't bother me much. Staff were super helpful with recomendations for restaurants and things to do.

Hey ! Thank you for the kind words about our hostel, amenities, and friendly staff. We are glad to hear you liked our property, and enjoyed your visit with us. Please contact us if you would like to stay with us again in the future as we always look forward to welcoming our guests for a return visit. Obrigada for taking the time to share your lovely review. PILOT Design Hostel & Bar Crew

Equity Point Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal
29th Apr 2014

This hostel is awesome. The building is super cool and is obviously newly renovated and well maintained. It has a great atmosphere and super amazing staff (Nono is particular). The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are super clean. The hallways are a bit noisy, but thats to be expected in a hostel. It wasn't great for meeting people due to the variety of ages and the fact that there seemed to be a lot of big groups, but I would highly recomend it otherwise!

International Budget Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.7
2nd Jan 2014

The location of this hostel was great! And although the rooms weren't the most welcoming, they were clean and good enough for our short stay. Not much of a hostel atmosphere, but fine for people who are traveling together and not too concerned with making friends. My main complaint would be the loudness of all the doors, especially the room door. They slam shut and it is hard to not disturb everyone in your room. The smoking room is a nice asset!

Hostel One Paralelo, Barcelona, Spain
25th Dec 2013

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. I was there for 3 days on my own before my brother joined me, and the communal dinners really helped me to meet people. The vibe at this hostel is incredibly friendly and the staff are fantastic (especially Cynthia and PJ)! Honestly, not a single complaint. Location is good in terms of proximity to a metro and within walking distance to a lot of the attractions. I am definitely planning on going back during my next trip to Barcelona.

High Street Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
25th Oct 2013

Had a great stay at the hostel. Was only there for a night, but it had everything I needed and I have no complaints. There was a bit of an issue with the room I was booked in, but they fixed it right away and upgraded me to a quad. One of the girls in my room had been staying in hostels in Edinburgh for over a month, and she said High Street was the best one she had stayed in by a long shot.