The Resort

Tel Aviv, Israel

This hostel was at least two bus rides from Tel Aviv. The bus service wasnt regular. We met a staff rep who showed us the apartment the night we arrived but for the next four days the office was closed.There was a sign to go to an apartment and knock but there was never an answer. I spoke to the manager on the phone a couple of times but never met him. Or any other guests. The common area was closed for winter. The bar down the road was either closed or empty.Not a winter hostel destination.

• 28th Dec 2013

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

nice staff.helpful and friendly. music and noise in the bar a bit much.people roaring and playing drinking games from very early in the evening. room nice. comfortable and warm. bathrooms clean.

• 27th Dec 2013

As you stayed with us on Friday night and that was on weekend preceding New Year's Eve some people started to party in advance. The end of the year is a very special time and people come not only to visit Warsaw but first of all to have fun . And the party was good indeed :) However on other occasions our bar closes earlier which together with soundproof doors to our rooms ensures good sleep for every guest who needs it :)

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Great hostel however, I was eaten two nights by bed bugs. As soon as I said it to reception, they moved me immediatly. Nice bar and winter garden. Good breakfast too. Enjoyed my stay here except for the bugs!

Berat Backpackers Hostel

Berat, Albania

I absolutely loved this hostel.booked two nights and stayed four.so many areas to relax and enjoy a few (cheap) beers or raki! Wear good shoes on the waterfall tour and take a travel sickness pill if you are prone.well worth doing.this, hostel is beautiful, with great staff and a great atmosphere.I would spend more t ime thete any day

Hairy Lemon

Saranda, Albania

Lovely little hostel. suited my needs perfectly.small and relaxed.not a party hostel so there aren't drunk people stumbling in all night.great to have a fan and mosquito repellent in the rooms. Great staff. Near the beach so lovely view . Would recommend.

Sunrock

Corfu, Greece

Free shuttle took an hour and a half to collect me at airport . Shuttle driver to the ferry when leaving told me to get my ticket and wait for him to come back ....which he didn't do.almost missed the ferry.the staff were ively relaxed.it was difficult to pay, our bathroom in 3 bed form wasnt cleaned once during my three nught stay.there was no toilet paper replaced and the bathroom smelled. The location on the beach is nice.dinner and breakfast and view also very nice .

Loved my stay here . The staff went over and above to help every time . Thanks to the fab bar man for the whiskey and to the manager who was so helpful. would love to return in high season when the pool and outdoor area is in use . Great location . Great breakfast . Can't fault it !

I hadn't read that noise was a problem in this hostel when I booked it but from 6pm until at least 12.30am the music pumped from the bar.bed vibrated with it. Which is great if you want to party but not so great if you want to get up early to see the sights. There is a token system for drinks and breakfast which is annoying and someone from the dorm has to leave their keycard in the door to work the lights. (not good when you are in the shower and the last person leaves). Great staff.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

This hostel has thought of everything...reading lamps, extra blankets, sun terrace, great common area with guitars and tv, late check out, late breakfast...very relaxed except for cctv notices everywhere! but at least that means security is good!! had a fantastic stay here...would recommend it to anyone.

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Nice guesthouse. good location in the backpacker area (down an alleyway). nice breakfast. my bunk was in a position where it got no air con and no access to the fan so it was very hot up there!tours are reasonable from the hostel. however, i suggest if you want to go to the co chi tunnels go there privately. the tour takes all day and stops at shops etc.

We'll free stay here if we don't have A/C and fan. Our facilities is very modern A/C and celling fan good working too.

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Nice hostel with good common area. THe staff were amazing. They let me check in from the night bus at 6am. My phone broke while staying there and the manager drover me personally to two different phone shops to get a good price on getting it fixed. The staff were so kind and accommodating. It really makes the place worth visiting.

Budget Hotel Tourist Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location. only a short walk from the train and also from dam square. good breakfast, comfortable beds. we enjoyed our stay.

• 3rd Apr 2012

A backpackers like no other. I felt very at home here. The staff are wonderful. Carlos is ever waiting with his car. The TRE makes this hostel convienient to Dallas and Fort Worth. I would definitely stay here again and I would recommend a stay here anytime.