Location: New Zealand, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Hostel Alex30

Stuttgart, Germany

Stayed for 2 nights, it was good in all facets. Lacking atmosphere when I was there but good if you want to relax.

Hostel Uppelink

Gent, Belgium

Stayed for a weekend and loved it. The facilities are great, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the location is pretty much perfect! I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Gent and this hostel was a big part of it.

YHA Bristol

Bristol, England

Stayed for 2 nights, found it to be very good. Has an excellent kitchen and the room was well laid out and tidy.

Stayed for a weekend and really enjoyed it. Its in a brilliant location, it has a really well stocked bar and the staff were great. Also it was incredibly cheap when compared to most hostels I've stayed at in Europe :)

Very good location right near the main station, was a very convenient place for a short stay in Cologne on the way to Berlin. Loved how there are no bunk beds and the showers are very powerful!

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The bar downstairs is awesome, the rooms are really modern and the beds have power plugs and a reading light next to them.

This hostel is fantastic. One of the most clean hostels I've ever stayed in. Very good location and very secure. The breakfast was amazing! Best hostel I've have stayed at in the UK hands down!

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

The staff were very helpful, the room I stayed in was clean and the it was fantastic value for money. The most annoying thing was that there was only 3 toilets in the whole building, other than that I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone looking for good value.

We actually have more then 3 toilets. More toilets are located in the bar area, and 2nd floor.

Very friendly and helpful, picked me up from the station which was nice. I wanted to stay longer and they were very dismissive and never let me know. So very positive beginning, very confusing end. In saying that its got a good TV room and kitchen facilities.

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

St Christopher's Greenwich

Montreal Central

Montreal, Canada

Friendly and sociable staff, Extremely clean and very good location. Had a fantastic time, can`t wait to stay there again!

Clarence Castle

Toronto, Canada

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

A great place to stay. Staff were simply fantastic. The Tour to the falls is a must, Luke and Brad are brilliant tour guides.