Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Mantova, Italy

• 18th Apr 2015

Il Nosadillo

Bologna, Italy

Nice hostel in a central location and good access to everything. The staff were lovely - very friendly, welcoming and helpful, giving information about the city, providing maps and tips about where to eat and drink. Access to a decent common room and kitchen too, plus free wifi.

Emeralds Place

Venice, Italy

West Lake Youth House

Hangzhou, China

Nice hostel. Good sized dorm rooms and very comfortable beds. Nice common area with comfy chairs, internet and TV, though a bit dark in the evenings. Right by the lake too. I had a lovely time.

Good hostel in a great location right by People's Park and the metro. Nice courtyard and common room area to relax in. Rooms a decent size thought the beds could be more comfortable and the bathrooms could be kept a little cleaner. But enjoyed my stay and it was really easy to get around and see the sights of Shanghai.

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

Loved this hostel. Great location and a lovely rooftop terrace where I spent a lot of time relaxing in the sun. Good deals on food and drink, plus friendly staff and comfortable beds. Great place to stay.

• 22nd Jan 2013

Always a pleasure. Staff are friendly, beds are comfortable, great bar with good choice of food and drink, easy access to various forms of transport to the centre of town. I always stay here when I'm in Chengdu.

Nice hostel. Didn't spend that much time there but there was cheap beer and decent food. The double room we stayed in was spacious and had an electric blanket which was a definite bonus!

Really nice hostel. Close to the bus station and the metro. Nice bar with good variety of drinks and food (both western and Chinese). Helpful staff and comfortable beds. I'll be back.

• 16th Nov 2012

I had a great time at this hostel. The staff were brilliant - Angelina met us at the train station and helped us to buy return tickets, as well as taking us on the metro to the hostel. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The hostel itself had a nice common area with sofas, wifi, cheap beer and a good food menu. Dorms a little cosy but perfectly decent. Good location close to the Downtown area and not far from the metro. I'd definitely recommend it.

• 13th Nov 2012

Hi, Thanks so much for your review and your booking here.We are happy that you like here like most of other guests,we hope we can do better after our facilities get proved;-) So sorry for the inconvenience. Best wishes ANNIE