• Italy, Female, 25-30
Astor Museum Inn, London, England
6.9
28th Jun 2013

I shared a 4 bed mixed dorm in the secondary building. Lockers were broken and it wasn't easy to secure belongings. Toilets and showers were pretty clean and comfortable. Walls were very thin, so I could hear the noise from the street (I was on the 1st floor) and the other rooms, doors slammed at any time. Location is great, 5 min walking from both Holborn or Russel Square. Good to stay away all day, coming back just to sleep.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
Astor Victoria, London, England
7.1
27th Jun 2013

Location is very good, 5 min walking from Pimlico Station. I stayed in a single room, it was tiny and smelled of varnish, I suppose it was painted few days before, but I couldn't manage to open the window. Toilets and showers are not very clean, I arrived late at night and I supposed it was normal after a whole day, but the morning after they were still dirty. Breakfast is very basic and I couldn't find a clean cup to have a coffee. Pretty good if you're not fussy.