Ashanti Lodge Gardens

Cape Town, South Africa

Its in Gardens, nice location. It is a very big hostel, in my room was only one other girl out of six beds so if its not full it might be a little lonely although its a very party hostel. Lots of noises during the night. Pretty clean and free wifi that expires every two hours, but no complains!

Thanks Femke!

Hazyview Adventure Backpackers

Hazyview, South Africa

Very cool backpackers, we stayed in the family room. Showers outside were nice and hot (could do with a bit more pressure). Owners are very nice! Hostel is amazing! Pool, braai and relax areas, bar, everything. Unfortunately no wifi.

• 23rd Sep 2013

Kruger View Lodge for Backpackers

Kruger Park, South Africa

Great little paradise. Free good working internet. Great views from the balcony. Very relaxing atmosphere, especially after some tiring days in the Kruger. Close the the Crocodile gate. Can't say anything negative really... The dog escaped when we tried to leave the premises by car, so we spend about half hour in the early morning to get him back, but thats mainly our fault.

• 21st Sep 2013

Lebo's Soweto Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

Thank you for a great stay! We loved it, you are doing a great job in making people aware about the coolness of Soweto!

@ The Little Red Dot

Singapore, Singapore

Quite expensive... but free breakfast, hot shower and good location near the bus station, foodcourts and subway. Rooms are pretty cramped with beds in a tiny room but beds are comfy and you dont spend uch time there anyway...

Red Inn

Penang, Malaysia

Really nice, looks like a proper hotel and very relaxing atmosphere :)

Backpackers House

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Really nice dorms! Close to beach and restaurants. There were a lot of bugs in the room..

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Negative: Lots of mosquitos, but I guess that's almost everywhere in this area. I arrived at 7 in the morning and I had to wait until someone checked out no problem, but they forgot I was there and I waited until 13:30.. Positive: great staff, speak English, know a lot about the area and are very helpful and nice to talk with. Good atmosphere in the bar and they have a good taste in music! Dorms were big with ensuite (western) toilet and clean too! Bus across the street to Yangshuo for 15 Yuan.

Singh Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Got a clean towel every day and my bed was made. Did not expect that, very clean hostel! Did not have as much trouble with the hawkers in Chungking Mansion as I read in all the reviews. I was usually up by ten and I guess all the hawkers are not up by then ;) Also as a girl travelling alone, I felt very safe. Shower is in the toilet so very small, but always hot water and very clean. Rooms are tiny. WIFI is great! Good hostel, probably can not find any better for this price in Hong Kong.

Very clean dorms! Have not seen this clean in China yet :) Also really big locker so you can put your backpack in, and keycard for doors so I felt very safe.

How are you ? Thank you for your booking and give us grade . Really happy to know you like our hostel Welcome to come back ! Take care ! cloudland yha vicky

Great hostel, if you need help travellng to Tibet or anywhere near Tibet this is the place! Stayed in a dorm, clean beds and lots of privacy even though you are in a dorm! Although the toilets really smelled and I saw a cockroach in the bar... Loved the courtyard really tranquil, but the hostel was a little too big for me. A lot of families and couples, did not really meet a lot solo travellers. But definately recommend the place!