• Turkey, Couple, 25-30
Jetpak Alternative, Berlin, Germany
10th Dec 2015

I am not gonna mention that the hostel isn' that close to the tube station as it is nobody's fault. We stayed in a private room, it was very warm but it was really small and I think we have expected some room just a little larger. Since it was not a ensuite we had to wait long times for others to come out from bathrooms. Therefore it may be useful to leave notes to common areas that they should keep their stuff short like many other hostels. Friendly and helpful staff though! Cheers!

Lemon Spirit Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6.9
27th Mar 2014

Its location is great but staff is not really helpful and provide enough information so you have to be pushy or they should like you?! Remember they don't give keys, we were told because the security is high with the cameras etc. and there i no need that so you must have your own lockers otherwise will have to buy it from them. Breakfast is OK, atmosphere is good, right near the beach, but I wish the stuff could speak more English, similey and willing to speak up. Thanks for reading.

Sabatico Travelers Hostel, Buenos Aires, Argentina
20th Mar 2014

Reception is not help unless you push them. They know how to welcome but later no attention even with your questions which is a shame and specifically some staff were really unfriendly. Rooms are small for 4 people you don't even have enough space to put your backpack. They don't borrow converter you have to buy it from them. But they have great breakfast and location is good. Lovely common area and fast internet. Without forgetting, its too noisy after 12pm and nobody cares when you complain.

- "some unfriendly staff" doesnt work with us anymore. -you can put your backpack in the wardrobe underneath the beds: maybe you travel with lots of luggage. If so, we offer free luggage storage outside the room. -we dont make money out of selling converters for 10$!.its a service that we offer, and you can borrow it for a 10$ deposit -rooms are located in the back. night receptionist keeps people from chating in the hallways plus signs telling no noice after midnight

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
Iguassu Guest House, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
6.9
17th Mar 2014

I could say this is a good hostel if there was security and care for customers. I left my phone for charging in the reception because they own the converters. Because nobody kept an eye on although they said they will, my charger was stolen a few minutes before my departure by another guest claiming that it was his but the staff in the reception was not any means of help while we were in a big argument. I emailed the hostel later but didn't even have a response. Don't stay there and leave stuff

Hostel Galeria 13, Salvador, Brazil
13th Mar 2014

We loved this Salvador hostel, we had the best breakfast in Brazil and nicest room for two. Having our room been daily cleaned, we also loved the staff working there. However, as foreign travelers, you need to get accurate getting-around tips from the hostel but they direct you as getting a cab for 30 mins drive or do not speak enough to let you know the alternatives. Do ask more questions otherwise you will be mistaken and remember that not everyone speaks good English. Overall, nice atmosphere

I did write to this guest in English to get a bit of clarity as even though she was Turkish she had a full on london accent.For this reason i find it hard to understand what they wanted to say regards information.We are very careful to give advice with a lot of spare time Salvadors traffic is terrible.Of course something out of the ordinary can not really be regarded as the hostels fault a bus falling in a crater even though it happens is not a common day occurrence.YET! oh the roads!!

Hostel Brikette, Positano, Italy
3rd Jul 2013

It was really amazing with exceptionally good staff!! Located in a place where overlooking Positano at best, it has a large balcony where everybody can gather and enjoy! This is not a hostel where there is a kitchen etc like many others but it is seriously nice and friendly! I would have definitely stayed there if I could come back again! And you should consider your lovely selves lucky if you have a front room where you can meet with sea and that great view. I'll surely miss that!

Thanks for your kind words, and all the best for your future travels.

Edinburgh House Hotel, Edinburgh, Scotland
5.1
14th May 2013

Because the location was not too good. You have to use bus every day and the fare is 3.50 with unlimited journeys though. Even if you don't want to, you still can not walk even to Princess St. which is the main place to go there, as it takes too much time and the way is not flat. Other thing is about internet, I think it is ridiculous as you have to pay 3 pounds per day to be able to have internet connection. It is not even a proper hotel anyway. Continental breakfast is also 7 pounds and so on.

9.3
15th Jul 2011

I really liked this hostel.I would stay at Oasis if I visit Sevilla again. Everthing was so good. Especially the staff. They were so helpful and nice! What I only dont like was the kitchen as it needs regular cleaning. Apart of this, rooms and the hostel itself were clean enough! Thanks!