Apartment Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania
9th Jul 2013

Great location, walking distance to most everywhere. Friendly staff. We didn't see much of the them after getting the keys and tour of the place but I enjoyed feeling independent. We had everything we needed, really worth every penny! Vilnius is lovely.

Feel Hostels Soho Malaga, Malaga, Spain
13th Dec 2011

Friendly and very helpful staff. I lived there for nine days and it was very convinient and practical in every way. Worth the money. Earpluggs is always a good idea, my room was next to an amorouse german couple. The chilly nights was handled easily by an extra blanket. No problems. The staff always did that little extra that means so much. When I didn't have a hairdryer, they went out the next day and bought one that I could borrow. So nice!

Aquarium B&B, Alghero, Italy
25th Jun 2011

Erica and her family was most kind and helpful and made my stay in Alghero a pleasure. I felt very welcome and most taken care of. If, which is likely, I'd return to stay there.

All'OperacagliariB&B, Cagliari, Italy
20th Jun 2011

The owner Flavio was much helpful and kind. The location is close to the local Opera house and just between the center and the Poetto beach. There is a good deal too, breakfast at the café down on the corner, which was great too. My room was nice and so was the bathroom. When I return to Cagliari, I will go back to All'Opera. I warmly recommend it. Sarah, Stockholm, Sweden

Hello Marseille Hostel, Marseille, France
20th Aug 2010

I spent five days at the hostel, it was even better than those cheap hotels around town that I tried the first days on my trip. The staff was so helpful and friendly and took time to help out and inspire me to take great trips in Marseille. Great internet connection as well and clean kitchen and bathrooms. It felt like home. Also, the location couldn't be better. It was my best hostel experience so far and I really recommend it. Sarah, Stockholm, Sweden