Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Farah Hotel

Amman, Jordan

La Colombe Blanche

Meknes, Morocco

TH owner is super friendly, he explained us all we could do in the city, pointed us where to go, and he served us an amazing tea! Thank you!

• 10th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Riad Lakhdar

Marrakech, Morocco

Great structure, super clean and everyone is absolutely gentle! The location is great, just 5 mins away from the amazing square! The place is really safe!

Samba Green Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Il Ghiro Guesthouse

Florence, Italy

Great place where to go! The location is great, just 5 minutes away from the Dome on foot... People are great and ready to help you, the atmosphere is really familiar and rooms are the best I have been to. I'll get back there for sure next time I'll be in Florence!

HI - Chicago Hostel

Chicago, USA

One of the best hostels I have ever visited in my life. Really friendly people there, always ready to help and give you ideas on what to do... A lot of organized things, like nights outin bars or free tours of the city made by real guide. And it's all for free as long as you are a guest. If you are going to Chicago I think there is no better choice than HI Chicago!

Thanks for the recommendation. Paul

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Great Hostel, definitely coming back there next time I'll pass by S.F. ! Location is just great, staff is ready to answer kindly at any question regarding the city or what to do. The common area is the best one I have ever seen, with pool tables, laundry, library, a small but cozy theatre. Definitely the best hostel I have seen so far...