• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
AAE 11th Avenue Hostel, Denver, USA
7.1
23rd Nov 2012

Nice place to stay. Clean room, big room. I read a few reviews complaining about the noise from the street. That's kinda true, but I don't mind a little buzz. Place looks cool and genuine. The building is over 100 years old, I heard, so nothing fancy like an elevator. Still, very good value for your money.

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
The Sentient SF, San Francisco, USA
6.9
15th Nov 2012

Very cool place to stay. Was it clean? No. Was it safe? Probably not. Did I have a good time? Very. The hotel is situated in the coolest part of San Francisco: The Mission. Very nice restaurants, book shops, coffee shops, everything. Street art everywhere. I loved it. The place is right in between Valencia Av. and Mission Street, the life blood of the neighboorhood. Cross streets like 16th and 23rd offer a wide variety of shops, diners and so on, you must visit. Loved it. Nice staff too!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
Generator Hostel Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
18th May 2012

Very good stay. Ugliest building in Copenhagen though. Rooms are excellent. Good facilities. Too bad one of our bags got stolen. Although that was mostly our own fault.