Blue Trailz

Tamarindo, Costa Rica

I didn't like tamarindo a lot, so that's why I only stayed there for two nights. The hostel itself is good, it is very close to the beach which is great. They rent surfboards and bikes and I met a lot of people who were spending a week or more there. I guess it is a great spot for surfers. Definitely okay to stay!

• 15th Jun 2013

Monteverde Backpackers

Monteverde, Costa Rica

What makes this hostel special is its atmosphere. Alonso hung out with us for a couple of nights and we all had a great time going out or just playing cards. It is very easy to meet people and plan trips together because it is a very welcoming atmosphere. There is a oven you can use and the dorms are alright too. You get fruit,cereals, toat and coffee for breakfast. A supermarket is just around the corner. Like I said, it was the people and Alonso, the owner, that made my stay fantastic!

• 13th Jun 2013

Arenal Backpackers Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

I stayed in a tent and I did enjoy it a lot. I felt safe and comfortable at all times, it is also very close to the bathroom and shower area so there is nothing to worry about. They pool and hammocks are a great place to hang out after a hike. The food they sell is really good even though it might be a little expensive for low bidget travellers but there is a supermarket just a few minutes down the streets. Also the staff was very helpful with organizing my trip. Good place to stay!

• 11th Jun 2013

Hostel Van Gogh

San Jose, Costa Rica

I enjoyed my stay here a lot. David was very helpful, I even planned my trip based on the info and advice he gave me. He was always around and eager to help with whatever I needed. The hostel was very clean and I felt very comfortable and safe. Since it is not a huge hostel and everybody hangs out in the same area, you get to meet a lot of people - perfect for those who are travelling by themselves!

• 7th Jun 2013

Hotel Studio

Bordeaux, France

• 17th Aug 2010
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Trauko's Home

Barcelona, Spain

One of the best hostels we had on our interrail trip, the common room let you feel kind of being home:)

• 12th Aug 2010