I can´t tell enough about this hostel! Very, very clean, excellent atmosphere, friendly staff and excellent infrastructure! Small things that make your life easier, like hooks on the beds and showers and curtains around the beds to give you privacy. The locality is not what people would call very good, as it´s not close to a busy night neighborhood, but it´s very close to the underground and to food shops. I´ve been to loads of hostels, but never ever like in this one! Definitely recommend it!!

• 29th Sep 2013

hello! Thank you so much for your nice comment... it really makes us want to keep improving ourselves. We're glad you had such a good experience. We hope to have you back someday!

Londonears Hostel

Good hostel, clean, good location and good neighborhood! But the beds are really awful: made of iron so, very noisy and very thin mattress!

• 28th Sep 2013

Koala Backpackers

Arequipa, Peru

The bedrooms were ok, but the bathroom was tiny and dirty!! The shower wires were partly uncovered and the water was not warm enough. The building is old and it seems that never was repaired. The breakfast was terrible: cold milk, cold cofee and dry bread. Althoug the staff was helpfull, I don´t recomend this hostel.

• 31st Jul 2010

Hi, thank you for your comment, we will take for a future. But, about the bulding HOSTEL is not old... is COLONIAL, bread is not dry is CRISP AND FRESH, and about cofee always is Hot but are in the thermos on the table and you can prepare your Hot coffe. I'm sorry for the inconvenience with you.