Inkosana Lodge

Drakensberg, South Africa

There are a few hostels in every country that are completely spot on... And Inkosana is one of them! The owner Ed is absolutely amazing... Anything from what trail to hike to cooking a fabulous dinner.. Ed is so accommodating and helpful. Everything in the lodge is thoughtful and pays attention to detail, as everything is in the perfect spot! Thank you Ed for an amazing time, and I look forward to my next visit to Inkosana!!

Sondzela Backpackers

Malkerns, Swaziland

Very friendly staff, comfy beds, and great breakfast... However, it would be a good idea to bring your own food and cook dinner...

ALLGIRLZ (female only hostel)

Edinburgh, Scotland

Amazing hostel! Great vibe, Kylie was amazing in helping you get orientated with Edinburgh and answeing all of your questions. Breakfast was great and everyone that was staying at the hostel was so friendly and nice to hang out with. Great location, and would definitely stay here again!

Hlemmur Square

Reykjavik, Iceland

Great hostel, location, and staff!

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Amazing hostel, great people, great staff, awesome rooftop, and an amazing breakfast. I would stay in this hostel again, the location is an easy walk to all the sights.

INBOX Hostel by FWD

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Excellent hostel! Everyone was very respectful of each other. The breakfast and location was great! Front desk was especially helpful, they helped me organize all my day trips.

Thank you for a great review. Look forward to our updates and next project.

Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

Awesome hostel! Staff is so helpful in planning what to do during your stay in Bangkok. They even had a breakfast to go prepared when I had to leave very early to catch a flight. Great location, and as a woman traveling alone I was able to meet a lot of cool people at the hostel to go out with at night. Highly recommend this place!

Oriental Riverside Residence

Melaka, Malaysia

Five Stones Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Avalon House

Dublin, Ireland

One of the worst hostels I have been to in terms of cleanliness and efficiency. There are no lockers in the room, so everyday you have pack up your stuff and bring it all the way to the first floor to lock it up. I thought, since I am staying in my room for a number of days, that instead of bringing my everyday items up and down the stairs, I could leave it in my room. BAD IDEA! When I came home that evening, I was surprised to find all my stuff missing! It took me 2 days to track down where it went to. Als