• 7th Jun 2014

Yolo Hostel Buzios

Buzios, Brazil

Great hostel. Feels like a holiday home with friendly people around. Tom and Gabriel particularly were great hosts and went out of their way to ensure that that things were going well. As it is a new hostel, I can see great potential for new things happening there, and I think that events in the hostel (barbecues, pool parties, etc) would be really great to ensure that the guests have more options to use the great facilities they have. Keep the good job guys, loved my stay in the hostel.

The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

I stayed at the Backpack last weekend and had a fantastic experience. Staff was very friendly and loved the location and the interaction with the other guests. I must say that the only criticism I have is regarding the car guards outside the backpack. It was not clear for me that I had to pay the fee for them, and felt that their attitude was far from ideal. But not enough to spoil a very pleasant stay.

Hi Gustavo We are so sorry that you did not get treated well by our guards. We try so hard to get it right in all departments and feel let down when one area does not behave in the manner in which we would liked. Kind regards The Backpack Team