Langholmens Vandrarhem STF/HI

Stockholm, Sweden

Stayed one weekend at Langholmens Hostel and enjoyed it. You'll be sleeping in a prison cell and the peculiar atmosphere made it interesting. It is located on a small island, not so close to the centre but you can reach a metro station or bus stop in 10 min walk. Nice guest kitchen and clean toilets. Recommended if you want to try something different.

Hostel Dalagatan

Stockholm, Sweden

I was in Stockholm on a work trip and Hostel Dalagatan was the perfect place to stay. Conveniently located just outside the old town, well served by public transport and a supermarket just in front of it. Room was extremely quiet, and I really appreciated it. Well furnished kitchen. Staff was super helpful, although they are only present during day hours. Recommended!

Stray Cat Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel, cozy atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff. Good location close to Taksim and public transport. And when you come back after visiting Istanbul, chill on the couch, meet other travelers, play with the kittens! I really enjoyed my stay here.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 31-40

• 26th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 31-40

The Green Backpackers

Mitzpe Ramon, Israel

Little, cozy hostel, very close to the rim of the Makhtesh crater. Staff was friendly and helpful, and very knowledgeable of hiking trails in the area.. Perfect place to explore the desert from!

Retrometro Backpackers

Tokyo, Japan

This is a little and cozy hostel in Asakusa, a couple minutes walking from the main sightseeing area. Staff is friendly and helpful, and the common area is a great place to meet and chat with both fellow travelers and local people. I really enjoyed my stay there!

Home Made House

Vilnius, Lithuania

This small hostel is actually a house, as the name suggests, cozy and confortable, and smartly located just a few minutes walk from the old town and the bus and train stations. Lina and Renata were kind, helpful and considerate hosts, always ready to provide suggestions to experience the best Vilnius has to offer, and even joining us guests on nights out. They made my stay as close as it gets to actually feel home.

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

Umbrella Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Great location, in a quite and safe neighbourhood but within walking distance to almost everything, for the rest there's a metro station less than 5 minutes away. Staff is very nice and helpful and plentiful of suggestions. Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere and great place to meet other travelers. Kitchen and toilet facilities are top level. One of the best hostels I've ever been, and would definitely stay there again!

A1 Hostel Bratislava

Bratislava, Slovakia

Hostel is situated in a safe and quiet alley, a pair of minutes walk from the city center and in front of a shopping mall. Kitchen and facilities are very basic but functional. It turned out to be a good place to meet fellow travelers. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Good value for money and a great place to stay if you're not particularly demanding. I'd definitely stay there again!

Tartu Student Villa

Tartu, Estonia

We enjoyed our stay at student villa. Our apartment was cute and we had everything to be self-sufficient. It is located a few minutes walk from the city centre, in a quiet street, which we felt very safe even at late night. Would definitely stay there again!!