Villa Popov

Balchik, Bulgaria

More a hotel than a hostel but I had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay. The hosts were very friendly and even drove me to the bus station on my last day. The walk to the beach is a bit of a mystery so make sure you get the directions for the shortcut (down the path directly in front of the house then continue to cut through hotels until reach the beach). Overall I loved it here!

Hostel Boemia

Brasov, Romania

Loved the vibe in this hostel with so many different common areas to hang out in and a perfect location I would definitely stay here again!!!

Bodo Hostel

Bodo, Norway

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

Riad Massin

Marrakech, Morocco

I loved my stay here. I felt like I became part of a family for my stay in Marrakesh. I went for a trek in the mountains and I came back to this riad for four more days because it was so amazing. My group and I were always welcomed home by the staff and enthusiastically and genuinely asked about our day. It is in the medina with easy access to the centres of both the old and new city. I would go back here in a heartbeat and I recommend it to anyone who is going to Marrakesh.

• 2nd Oct 2013

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

My stay there was amazing. The rooms were great, everything we needed was available and the staff were really helpful, especially when I missed my airport bus. Lots of showers and well equipped kitchens made everything very convenient. The bar was lots a fun and a great place to start the night and meet people to go out with. I had a great time and wish I could have stayed longer!!

Capsule Inn Kinshichou

Tokyo, Japan

The capsule beds were really cool, but if you're over 180 cm you may have a hard time fitting comfortably. The shower is a real public bath with sauna and hot tub used by the locals which was more interesting that your typical hostel. It was very clean, 5 minutes from the subway, easy access to the airport, quiet and the staff were all very nice. I would stay here again.

Irsia Bed and Breakfast

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The hostel was ok but the directions there are horrible. I was so lost trying to find the hostel, I finally showed up out of breath and sweaty and mentioned that the directions were not very good and the only response I got was a condecending "well it's very easy to get here you know". I felt better though when I saw the exact same scene play out with 4 other groups of travelers. It is easy to get there but the directions and map are entirely useless. DO NOT ENTER THE SHOPPING MALL!!

well , dear thanks for your offered to review Irsia BnB , i dont know why you thought the hostel must be inside the shopping mall . so wonder if you goes to a wrong direction you dont need to blame others . any way , we can understand you .

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

The people there were so friendly and helpful, it made the stay very nice. I also enjoyed the breakfast it was simple but very personal and things like that are good for sometimes weary travelers.

Ashoka Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very friendly staff. I liked the room but the shower/bathroom was very small. Chungking Mansions was fun to stay in though, it added to the experience. I would stay he again.

ETZzz Hostel Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

This hostel was very nice and right next door the the lumphini station....although the rooms are very small here the atmosphere was great and I had a lot of fun!!

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

Great hostel with lots to do but I wish they could control the weather