Reviews: renatogdn

Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 31

Pal's Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
16th Apr 2014

This is a very particular Hostel. Looks like a hotel in terms of privacy and has all the facilities you need in a Hostel. AMAZING location, right next to the Deak Ferenc Ter Plaza (with a Metro station) and next to the Basilica. Loved it.

Lisboa Central Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
13th Mar 2014

I'm brazilian, so maybe I'm a bit biased because I felt at home all the time. BUT, this hostel is A-MA-ZING! =D I would really recommend it and stay there again. The staff was the really cool part of it! Cleaning was a big deal for me, and this hostel just nailed it! It seems that it was made by travelers for travelers up to the last detail of it. I can seriously recommend it. Great location, a few meters from the Metro Station (Marques de Pombal). Next to two supermarkets.

A&O Aachen Hauptbahnhof, Aachen, Germany
2nd Mar 2014

I couldn't be happier for this brand new hostel! It is literally just next to the Central Station of Aachen. Great room, super clean and everything of good quality. Bathroom is awesome, with hairdryer, liquid soap and body/hair soap as well. Great view from my room, could see the city center, the Cathedral and also the station! The city is also great. Awesome Hostel/Hotel and for a super good price. I'll definitely be back...

Liège Youth Hostel, Liege, Belgium
1st Mar 2014

The breakfast was amazing! And the building itself is just so beautiful and gigantic.

Acacia Hostel, London, England
12th Jul 2013

I must say that when I read the comments and reviews here on Hostelworld I was a bit concerned to stay at Acacia. But after I arrived I quickly changed my mind. I stayed 1 week and loved it! They are a simple but great hostel! The ONLY thing that I don't like about it is that they have no lockers in the rooms. So whenever I'd go out I'd leave my computer in the reception. It is on a GREAT location, right across from the Natural History Museum and South Kensington Station. LOVED it!

20th Dec 2011

GREAT staff!! Everybody was so helpfull and FUN.. Great people running the Hostel on a daily basis... Friendly and cool people. VERY clean rooms. GREAT staff. Good location, cheap pizza/coffe/restaurants literally around the corner Supermakets very close. I'm sure that when I go back to Rome I'll stay there!

• Brazil,
Andes Hostel, Santiago, Chile
2nd Oct 2010

Un lugar ré bueno!!! Wenísima localización, como 10 pasos a frente de la estación de metro Bellas Artes.. Great bedrooms, very very clean and safe. Good breakfast and awesome staff.. Will come again.. Great location!!