Reviews: mafiotecano

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 28

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

I loved my stay here. The atmosphere of the place is very nice. I felt that the hostel is not very safe, because anyone who enter can easily access the rooms's place, so keep your things safe at locker when you stay here. Also, some of the staff are rude sometimes.

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

Ocean Hostel Ipanema

Discovery Hostel

Hostel Republica Inactive

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It's my second stay at this hostel. In the first one in 2011, the stay was excellent, but unfortunately in this case was not the same. The staff of hostel was terrible (we spend about 20 minutes to do checkin, we asked to night recepcionist to split the costs in 3 and he charged all in my credit card!!!). The lock of 3 lockers in my room were broken We also had a problem with water (lacked water in a saturday night for more than 3 hours!). I don´t recommend to anyone to stay in this place.

• 28th Jun 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

HI Belo Horizonte Hostel

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Recomendo o hostel, sua localização é excelente.

HI Manaira

Joao Pessoa, Brazil

Tango Backpackers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hostel Green House Foz do Iguacu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Upon arriving in Foz do Iguacu we were informed that the hostel was full an error by a trainee, and were led to a lower quality hotel to the Hostel. And the owner even tried to charge us U $ D50, 00 more for a ride that he had charged the other hotel guests. I felt insulted and mistreated by them.