Reviews: Medet

Location: Turkey, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

Extremely helpful staff first of all. The location is quite good and close to vibrant nightlife areas of Barcelona. Rooms are clean and fresh. Free breakfast and tipping dinner is just great and you get to taste many local food as well. The fact that it has a jacuzzi on the terrace is just like cherry on top!

Central Station

Milan, Italy

I couldn't stay at this hotel since I had to be in Istanbul during my booking dates. But as they state on their cancellation page, they should have charged me for the first night only since I didn't show up. BUT, they charged me for the whole stay which is extremely wrong and a fraud in my point of view... This is such a cheap attempt if they tried to get more money out of me...

YHA London Oxford Street

The location especially is pretty great. You can basicly walk 3minutes to the tube. It's again very close to Soho, Regent St. and Chancerly Lane. The rooms are a bit small but the showers and toiltes are always really clean. The staff is lively and helpful.

The city itself makes you think everything is perfect which is pretty true. This hostel offers you everything you'd look for at a hostel plus LOVELY staff. It's right by the city center, has PS3 for gamers too. I almost forgot about the free breakfast! Riverhouse Backpackers is a wonderful hostel.

Art House Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Jon is an excellent guy. He's fun fun fun! Consider the place as a small guest house. There should more bathrooms and the rooms were a bit dirty. But I'm thinking it'll improve since the hostel just started taking guests last year.

It is a little bit far from the city center and showers can be a problem if you are stayin on 2nd 3rd and 4th floors. The bar closes at like 01 so its not so good. Other than that its a nice place to stay in

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Flying pig downtown has an excellent location You can have amazing fun times at the bar in the evenings. It "can" be cleanier but its decent for now.