Location: Ireland, Age: 23

Generator Berlin Mitte

Berlin, Germany

Unbelievable Hostel! Would definitely stay here again, the rooms are large and clean and the staff were very nice - we had originally booked a twin room as there was no 'double-room' option, however they actually do have double rooms and they kindly changed us to one once we arrived. Ir's in the perfect location and has a great bar - would definitely recommend!

• 27th Aug 2013

Hotel Adua

Venice, Italy

Sadly, we were quite disappointed with this hostel. We paid a lot of money for a room that wasnt that clean, the bathroom was dirty with a blocked sink and a tiny shower. The location is good but sadly thats the only thing.

• 23rd Aug 2013

Jazz Hostel & Apartments

Bled, Slovenia

My boyfriend and I absolutely loved this hostel. Perfect Location and lovely clean rooms. But the best thing about this hostel is Janez, the owner who was incredibly helpful, he organised activities for us such as rafting and canyoning, including door to door collection, and the best places to eat drink etc. Anyone going to Bled should stay here!

• 20th Aug 2013

Yep! Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

My boyfriend and I booked a double room with ensuite and it was fantastic. We had use of an authentic apartment only five mins from the river. It was spotless and secure. Would 100% stay again.

• 17th Aug 2013