City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

My friends and I loved it! One of the best hostel I have ever been to and I have been to a few. We had so much fun there and met so many friendly people there. It catered to all our need and beyond, e.g the printer for free. The only thing I would say, as a female we definitely needed a mirror in our room. If I was ever in Stockholm, I will be staying there.

• 23rd May 2014

Backpackers St. Pauli

Hamburg, Germany

• 16th Apr 2014

About check-in: You were arriving before 15:00, which is the official check-in time. There was definately a misunderstanding between the Staff and you. Our staff asked if the cigarette could be finished first and got no negative reply. Rooms are cleaned everyday, sad that you got the impression there was no cleaning. About the check-out: Here on hostelworld we announced our check out policy. Please read the hostel conditions first, before you book. Thank you.

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The staff are really amazing and we really enjoyed our self. Its not the cleanest place but the atmosphere more than makes up for it. I would definitely book here again if I get the opportunity to come back to Budapest.

• 30th Dec 2011