Heathrow Hostel, London, England
4.0
19th Mar 2015

My key (electronic card) wasn't working twice in 48hrs. The light in my bed and other 2 weren't working. The place was noisy and the cleanliness was a joke. Obviously whoever is cleaning the place does not clean underneath the furniture (there was a lot of rubbish under my bed). I've stayed there to attend a course during the weekend and couldn't get any rest. I won't stay again nor will I reccommend it to anyone else.

5.4
19th Feb 2014

I am sure I won't recommend this hostel to friends. The room was quite smelly and moisty (you were not allowed to open the window). The toilets/showers looked like a nightmare everytime I went to take a shower in the morning. There seemed to be no respect for people who needed to rest/work or wake up early in the morning. The lounge room was OK and the staff members were nice. But this is not a cosy hostel. I believe it's a good place to party and to sleep for a cheap price. But that's it.

13th Feb 2014

Staying at Palmers Lodge is always great! The place itself, the location, the decoration... it's perfect. I keep recommending it to friends. Keep up the good work! The staff was good but I think they could me more friendly. Maybe they are trying not to bother you but they don't talk much to customers, unless they're requested to do so. I guess this will depend on people. I would prefer if, at least at the reception, the staff were more talkative when you walk in or out of the hostel facilities