smartcityhostels Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Its a great hostel in the heart of Edinburgh next to the Royal Mile and it has a great value for money! Its clean and save and the staff is quite helpful!

• 30th May 2013

Thuan Duc Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I really enjoyed my stay in that hostel!!! Even it was a little difficult to find as it is hidden in an alley of the oldtown, everybody was really helpful to show us the way. I stayed there 2 nights, one night with my friend and one night on my own and it was great value for money. The room was clean and secure, tstaff was really very friendly and helpful, the woman showed us around, gave us some good information and booked taxi, buses and tours for us. I can definitely recommend to stay here!!!

• 17th Aug 2012

City Center Backpackers Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

We really enjoyed our stay in Singapore in this hostel in Little India. The staff was very friendly and helpful and gave us great information and suggestions for sightseeing. The room was average but good value for the money. Also its not far to the attractions by MRT.

• 10th Feb 2012

Smeet Home

Singapore, Singapore

We really enjoyed our stay in the hostel. The location in Little India is easy to reach by MRT and max. 5 minutes walk from the station. Te room is small but clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Its worth the money and I can definetely recommend to stay here

• 10th Feb 2012

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

Its a great place to stay, located in the centre of attraction, in Temple bar which is the best part of Dublin. Nice staff but also loud because of the bars.