Sunrock

Corfu, Greece

This was an absolutely fantastic family run hostel and was the best stop on my entire Europe trip. The staff were epic and created a great atmosphere were you could just chill and enjoy the patio and mix with other guests after a day at the beach. Both the breakfasts and dinners that were included were delicious and made fresh and drinks were reasonably priced at the patio bar. I had a fantastic week at Sunrock and cannot recommend them enough!

Chillton 2

Belgrade, Serbia

I really enjoyed my three day stay at the Chillton 2 Hostel. It is extremely close to the city centre (literally a 1 minute walk) and the staff were super friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and were cleaned daily. The staff were awesome and had great recommendations for attractions and food and even helped me to plan my onward journey. I would definitely recommend the Chillton 2 Hostel.

Lisb'on Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Hostel was lovely, big, and clean with wonderful and helpful staff. The outside terrace was great for breakfast in the morning. Very centrally located as well.

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

This was a brilliant hostel. Helpful and fun staff and delicious dinners made right at the hostel for you. Atmosphere was amazing.

Awesome! Great staff and a fun hostel!

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

The Hostel Rouge was fantastic. The staff were very helpful and made you feel comfortable in the crazyness of Marrakesh. Tea was always ready for you whenever you returned from the medina and there were lots of great people to meet in the hostel.