Location: Argentina, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Duilio

Florence, Italy

Great value for money. Good place to stay near the main attractions. Clean and with wifi. I would stay here again.

Kool Backpacker Hostel

Phuket, Thailand

Very clean, helpful staff. Good place to meet other travellers. It gets noisy at night as it is right in the middle of the night life area. Just a few minutes walk to the beach.

Bungi Backpackers

Queenstown, New Zealand

great place to meet cool people. Staff are very nice and helpful. Showers are too hot. Kitchen is closed from 10 to 12 which is not helpful if u dont like getting up earlier, so plan ur breakfast in advance. Queenstown is an awesome city, will stay again in this hostel if I come back to queens.

Home Travellers Motel- St Kilda

Melbourne, Australia

Had a wonderful stay at this hostel, great place to meet ppl! everyone is very friendly! All the guys working at reception are awesome, always willing to help u. We had a free bbq on sunday! Will definitely come back if in melbourne.

Elephant Backpacker Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Dirtiest hostel I've ever been. The building is collapsing. Dont leave ur food in the fridge, mine got stolen. It's always full coz its cheap but the toilets are disgusting.

The building was built in 1892 and it is in great condition.....what exageration! We can't help if you food was taken by another backpacker - that is the cost of staying in a hostel. Regards Elephant Sydney

Jailhouse Accommodation

Christchurch, New Zealand

Very good hostel. The prison theme is very cool. I quite enjoyed having a cinema since there's no much to do at night in Chrchr.

Fish Tank Lodge

Kaikoura, New Zealand

Excellent location, just opposite the bus stop and the i-site. Warm rooms and very comfy beds. Quiet and relaxing hostel in a beautiful place in NZ. Will definitely recommend this hostel.

Traveler's Inn Seville

Seville, Spain

One of the best hostels I stayed in! Great location and staff! Reception was always helpful! Go for the free walking tour! the italian guide was awesome!

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

Clean and comfortable, near Sacre-Coeur and other attractions easily reached by metro. Nice and helpful reception. U have to rent the sheets. I would recommend this hostel, had a nice stay there.

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great location, just across the street from pubs and nite clubs. Clean bathroms, comfy beds. Great reception. We were there for Christmas and they had a free breakfast that was great! We even got a present!! Friendly atmosphere! One of the best hostels I stayed in. I would definitely recommend it!

Nimmos Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Clean bathrooms, great location, bilingual reception. Nice place to stay.