Reviews: robertnigg

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very nice hostel in Istanbul. Extremely helpful staff and very welcoming. Good location and cozy. Definitely would recommend.

X Hostel Varna

Varna, Bulgaria

An amazing hostel with a friendly atmosphere. Really awesome staff and a chill place to be. Location is cool but could be a bit better for the town. BBQ was succulent and pizza was delicious. Overall a very great stay and would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Great meeting you! Thanks for this awesome review. Good luck finding your new job in the "real world" buddy.

Flag Varna Central Hostel

Varna, Bulgaria

Pretty good stay in Varna. Friendly staff and good location. Nothing special but happy with my stay. I would recommend this place for a basic yet pleasant stay.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

A really cool hostel in Sofia. The staff was very informative and the place had an incredible atmosphere. It was a great place to stay.

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

An amazing hostel in Lake Ohrid. Extremely helpful staff and a very charming environment. Good place to chill and meet people. Happy with my stay and would absolutely recommend it to everyone.

The King's Arms Hostel

Brighton, England

Pretty good place in Brighton. Friendly staff and a great location. Pretty basic but enjoyed my stay.

West Two London

Great value for money. Nothing special about this place but great for a cheap night in London. Not the most fancy place to stay but it is a roof over your head.

Celica Art Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

It was just ok. Very overrated and quite expensive compared to others in the area. It is cool if you like the hippy and grungy feel but nothing to note. The big dorm was quite tight and isn't worth that much money. Not a bad place, just wouldn't give it much praise.

Hostel 24

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Very happy with my stay here. Nothing fancy but very well kept and nice. Actually enjoyed my stay here more than Celica. I would recommend this place to others.

Cinnamon Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

Pretty good hostel in Wroclaw. Has all of the basics you need. Happy for a night stay there.

Pink Panther's Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Overall very happy with my stay. A very solid hostel in the city with great location. Many places in the old town and they all seem very good. I really enjoy Krakow every time I visit.

Hostel Malti

St. Julians, Malta

An amazing hostel. Great atmosphere with a nice environment. Extremely friendly staff that helps with everything. Definitely would recommend this place to everyone.

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

A good party hostel in Barcelona. Good value and actually had a great night sleep in the large dorm. I wished I could have stayed longer. More chicas would be nice. Good fun

A decent hostel in Rome. Everything was pretty good but nothing spectacular. A bit too expensive but hostels in Rome all are. Eastern Europe hostels are much better value for money. Overall, a good place but could be better for the price.

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Solid hostel with friendly staff. A very nice place to stay. A little over-hyped but a very pleasant visit.

Extremely nice hostel. One of the best places I have stayed in Europe. Helpful staff and good atmosphere. Well worth it.

X Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

A very fun hostel in Bucharest. Very helpful staff and a good environment. I would recommend this hostel to people looking to have a good time.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

A really nice hostel. Everything was really clean and had a sweet layout. A little pricey but everything is in Scandinavia. Definitely would recommend if you want a nice place to stay.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Solid hostel for a night or two in Manchester. Stayed in the large dorm and everything was fine. Nothing too special but a solid stay

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

Very cool hostel in a good spot in the city. Friendly staff and had a wonderful time in Tallinn. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

Pretty nice place in Bratislava. Had everything a hostel needed. Friendly people and clean. I wish wifi worked a bit better but a nice play to stay. I wish the nightlife was bit more lively on Thursday though. Overall, good spot to sleep in the city.

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Very nice hostel but a bit overpriced as it is the monopoly hostel in the city. Not the best location as it is in a valley but nice area. It is a very clean and well organized hostel with a nice bar. Luxembourg is a beautiful city and it should have a couple more hostels.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Pretty good Hostel. Nice Location and pretty good value. Only request would to be have the common room open a little later at night to give you some more social time. Anyways, happy for a good stay.

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

I had a wonderful time in Fez. Funk Fez is a great name for a great place to stay. Everyone was friendly and the staff did a lot of our bookings for us. It was very chill and am happy I visited Fez.

Flamingo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

It was a great hostel. I had a wonderful time in Krakow and the Flamingo was a great place to stay. It had a chilled vibe and the workers were nice. Also Dave is a legend. Great times in Poland.

It was a very nice hostel! Everything you need. Salzburg is a beautiful city!

hi there. thanks for the perfect feedback. save travells :)

Red Dwarf Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Excellent stay at red dwarf. I was treated like a guest of honor. Comfortable place for my stay in Dubrovnik. Excellent service and received valuable info about the city. Nako even drove me to the bus station the day I had to leave.

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Great Value for money. Solid Hostel. Really enjoyed using all of the free things they have to offer. Do the tours and airport pickup. I am very happy I stayed here with my 4 friends. Only downside was the inconsistency of hot water in the showers, Brrr.

Maleku Hostel

Alajuela, Costa Rica

Maleku Hostel is a sweet hostel. Good location from airport and a friendly staff

• 19th Jun 2012
  • Globetrotter
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Pura Vida Hostel

Tamarindo, Costa Rica

Pura Vida Hostel is an amazing place to stay in Tamarindo. The staff is awesome, the setup is relaxing, & the ambiance is distinguished. The place is filled with life and some awesome people stay there (like my friends & I, not important) It is very clean and everything is sufficient. More importantly, a lot people are always down to be Poppin Bottles when the sun goes down. All in all, Pura Vida is an authentic hostel that offers everything you need while visiting the sweet city of Tamarindo.

Nomads Melbourne