I really enjoyed this hostel. The breakfast was amazing, the owner was very helpful at organizing tours and giving advice on where to go, and the common area made it really easy to meet people and hang out. Very nice!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Cordial House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. I few things could be improved to make it better, but I plan on staying there again. I stayed in the 10 bed female dorm, and it was freezing, the heater didn't seem to be working properly. The only other thing that could be better is the guest kitchen - there were no utensils, cups or much to use. The fridge is tiny, so it's hard to buy groceries and cook. The staff were very helpful, and all spoke very good English. I will be going back to stay again

This hostel was very good in my opinion. The room was very clean, although the sheets did some hair that wasn't mine. Staff were friendly and spoke perfect english which was convenient. The only thing I really didn't like about this hostel was the location. Being a girl travelling with my younger sisters, I was a bit uncomfortable walking from the metro to the hostel anytime after 6 or 7pm. Breakfast was expensive - 5 euros per person. We found cheaper food at the bakery next door.

• 5th Sep 2011

The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Rooms were quite small, but very clean and exactly what we needed. The only thing we didn't like about the rooms was that there were no hooks to hang our wet towels, which really is nothing to complain about! The common area is amazing, very clean and the atmosphere is great. It's the perfect place to sit and relax with a book, computer, or to watch tv. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 31st Jul 2010