Location: Russia, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Our Melting Pot - El Nido

El Nido, Philippines

Great place, stayed there several nights. Dorms are small, true, but I love the curtains on the beds which give you a bit of privacy. Excellent breakfast and super helpful staff. A/C is not always super efficient (maybe too cold and not enough depending on the room you're in).

MNL Boutique Hostel

Manila, Philippines

Very helpful staff, good location but Manila is rather stressful after spending so much time on the islands... Dorms are clean, I could use the facilities even after the check-out (my plane was in the evening) which I appreciated.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Russia

I had an amazing stay at the Melting Pot! The kitchen was clean, staff super helpful, and the ambiance rocked. Made many friends and will definitely try to come back.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed in this hostel for 2 nights. While the location is not in the old town, it's still close and you can get a better picture of Prague when you can walk or talk a tram to the center. The kitchen/bar facilities are great for meeting the travelers and I ended up having great time. While I was there, there was a water shortage but it seems to be a Prague problem, so it's not really hostel's problem.

Hostelgate B'n'B

Vilnius, Lithuania

Extremely good location, stayed there for two nights. Friendly staff, clean bathrooms.

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Definitely to recommend! Great location, very safe and nice ambiance.

Annecy Hostel

Annecy, France

A very nice hostel, great staff and ambiance. But you definitely need a car to get around, the bus is every hour and it takes forever. The supermarket is also away so keep that in mind. The infrastructure is great, they even have a pool!

Hostel Tenerife

Tenerife, Spain

This is one of the nicest hostels I've been to. Yes, the house is uphill, so what? I love staying in places with character. Plus La Orotava is not too touristic, there aren't huge hotel districts around which i strongly dislike.