Keystone House Kings Cross

Really nice hostel with great atmosphere. If you're traveling alone you won't have problems in meeting people here. Awesome and very helpful staff, great location and nice common room and bar! I can only recommend this place!

Hi Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you had a nice time at our hostel. It's great to hear the positive feedback! We look forward to having you stay at our hostel again. All the best Orla

Friends Hostel - Griboedova

St Petersburg, Russia

Very decent hostel in perfect location. The atmosphere is a bit anonymous for my taste, though. One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in!

Apple Hostel Moscow

Moscow, Russia

It is quite difficult to find, but the rest is fine. Nice and very helpful staff and clean facilities

Rest Up London

Sunshine Hostel

Rome, Italy

awesome staff, very clean and quite cheap for Rome...all you need.

Hostal Era

Madrid, Spain

ETZzz Hostel Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Happy Dragon Courtyard

Beijing, China

How to describe this hostel in 1 word: AWESOME !! The character of the hostel is unique and the staff is soo brilliant! room cleaning everyday, metro station in front, bicycle rental, incredible food (and free! food parties twice a week)...nothing to complain, you can only talk well about this nice nice place, I wanna go back there!!

Sanya Backpackers

Sanya, China

Sanya Backpackers is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! The activities offered will make your stay unique and Chris will lead you to the most beautiful places in Sanya. Linda and Chris are very charming people who really (!!!) care for their guests! The rooms are equipped like hotel rooms and the entire hostel is very clean. If you stay somewhere else, that's your own fault!!

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

very nice hostel with nice staff! Awesome location in the heart of the red light district. Clean facilities and a very big(!!) locker free of charge. I can only recommend Shelter City! The only thing I can complain about is that it was very noisy in the morning but I guess that was an issue of our room location, so you shouldn't worry too much about it ;)

The 3 Ducks

Paris, France

If you need sleep its ok for the purpose but really dont expect any luxury or a 100% clean location

Smart Russell Square

For us the hostel was very good because we were only there to sleep. We were in the city from morning till night, everyday..so the hostel was perfect for us although I think the beds could be a bit bigger :P All in all very good place to stay at night and the staff is helpful if you need any information about london or help with tubes and so on :)