Hostel Terra Vista

Goreme, Turkey

Great place to stay with a nice breakfast

V-GO's Hotel & Guesthouse

Fethiye, Turkey

Nice place to stay in Fethiye. I was there in off season so it was a bit quiet, but I imagine it being really fun during the summer.

World House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Good place to stay. Not too lively, but there's enough to do around the area you can always find something.

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Not a bad place to stay. Was very very quiet when I was there

Alobar1000

Kathmandu, Nepal

Great place for Kathmandu. Decent for anywhere else. Staff is not my favorite, but if I went back I would stay again

Le Grand Gili Backpacker

Gili Trawangan, Indonesia

Not a bad place to stay. You have to pay for toilet paper which is really weird and some of the staff tries to overcharge you for things like laundry and bike rentals. Had a pleasant stay overall though

Teka-Teki House

Seminyak, Indonesia

Good place to stay in Seminyak for sure

Meander Taipei

Taipei, Taiwan

Great place to stay in Taipei. Wouldn't go anywhere else

Hello, we're so glad that you enjoyed your staying here. We'll keep doing our best to provide a comfy space for the travelers. See you again someday =)

Bike Tainan Hostel

Tainan, Taiwan

Really liked this place. Would stay again anytime!

Journey Hostel & Bar

Hualien, Taiwan

Nice place. Think it might have just been the time of year, but it was a bit empty and depressing. I'd stay again though for sure

Really low key, but I liked this place and the staff was lovely

Rainbow Lodge HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I really liked this hostel. It was a bit small, but with the great location it was well worth it. Also the guy who worked at the front desk was amazing. Really nice guy who helped make my visit to HK awesome

Decent place. Just like every other big hostel all over the world

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Don't stay anywhere else when in Hoi An. Great place not downside is it's a bit of a walk from town

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Staff makes this place great to stay at. Common room is not great, but everything else is top notch especially the breakfast

Dalat Family

Da Lat, Vietnam

One of the best and warmest hostels I have ever stayed at. Mama and Annie are the best!

Khoi Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great hostel with a great staff. Definitely a great place to stay!

Me Mates Villa

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great stay again. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in PP!

The Led Zephyr

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Good place to stay if you go with a group. As a solo traveler it was hard to meet people and the atmosphere was pretty bland. I like the idea of live music, but it just didn't work with the venue and people. Overall pretty good stay though

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great place to stay. Extremely clean and well maintained. Seemed a bit stale, but that might have just been when I was there. Would stay again anytime!

Me Mates Villa

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

No need to look anywhere else to stay in Phnom Pehn. Great hostel

Lazy House Shenanigans

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Had a great time at full moon because of Lazy House. Paul is a great time and very helpful. No other place to stay!

Echo Beach Backpackers

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Decent hostel, but with a terrible set up. Also the guy who owns it could care less about his guests and there well being. Would never give him a dime again

Baan Smile Hostel

Koh Samui, Thailand

Not a bad place to stay for a night or two. Rooms are tiny and there is not much for a common area. The woman who runs the hostel is lovely and helpful though, which makes up for some small faults.

Chill Out House

Koh Lanta, Thailand

This place is very basic, but a great value for what you pay. Also the fact that the beach is right down the road is absolutely amazing. Would go to chill out again in a second!

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

Reminded me of any big hostel in Europe. Really clean and great facilities. Would stay again for sure

U-Baan Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

This is a great place to stay in Bangkok would go again anytime I was in town!

Definitely better places to stay in Pai. Darling is a very nice woman, but it just wasn't the best place to stay.

• 1st Dec 2013

Bangkok, Thailand

Great stay in Bangkok

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

My home away from home on Bosnia. Miran was an amazing guy with a beautiful family. I would tell anyone to stay there.

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Manga hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Can't say anything bad about this place. Great relaxed atmosphere and the people who work there are always there to help

Carpe Noctem

Budapest, Hungary

I have traveled all over the world and have never felt as welcomed anywhere as I did at Carpe Noctem. The second you walk through the door you become part of the family. The manager Tom is like that crazy uncle I always wished I had. Strumming on the guitar or watching a match he's always there to hang or help with anything. Jamie is a firecracker and always down for a good time. She's an awesome person to go out with during their nightly event! Rosie is simply awesome and so fun. GO HERE NOW!

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Pretty good hostel. Really have no complaints!

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This is the single best hostel I have ever stayed in. The people, atmosphere, and facilities were all top notch. Just left and I already miss everyone there and everything about it.

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Good hostel. Clean and friendly people. Not the hostels fault we had some snorers and a really stinky guy in our room

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Hard to meet people and some of the staff was ok at best, but overall great place. Cleanest hostel I have ever been to

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Dumpy hostel. Good enough for one night.

Astor Hyde Park

Great location so see the sights in London, but not to go out and have a good time. Have to take a bus or tube to really find anything like that. My biggest issue was with the staff. Just were not that friendly. I have stayed in dozens of hostels and some of the staff here were not that great.

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Love this place and the lady who runs it

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Really like this place everytime I stay. Only thing that sucked was by bed was right by the door so sleeping was hard. Overall a good experience and would stay again

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Nice place, but far out of the city. Seemed kind of generic. Overall not a bad stay just not my favorite

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Overall thought it was a good idea combining the bar and hostel, but it was often hard to get any sort of help when the bar was busy. Also hard to get anyone to lock up important items. I had a lot of fun the weekend I stayed, but next time would choose a different spot.

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Overall great place to stay. Would tell any of my friends to stay there.

Rainbow Hostel Doolin

Doolin, Ireland

Absolutely loved my stay here. A little far outside of town, but well worth the walk. Mattie the owner was awesome and even took me and some other travelers for a ride to see some sights because the weather had been so bad the day before. Have stayed at countless hostels and this one felt like home more than any other.

Kilronan Hostel

Aran Islands, Ireland

Very basic hostel, but gives you everything you need and more for a stay on the Aran Islands. The man who ran the hostel was awesome and super friendly. Would stay here again in a second.

Hi there, thanks for the nice comments " Its basic but gives you everything you need " See you next time on Inis Mor!

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Could no complain about anything. Absolutely lovely stay.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great stay. The staff was great and I really enjoyed my time. The manager was amazing and willing to help with absolutely anything. Right near a tram stop so no problem getting into the city.

Carpe Noctem

Budapest, Hungary

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I stayed in the Carpe Noctem apartment style one which was small,warm,inviting, and overall amazing. Staff was funny and awesome. Things to do every night and because of the size you get to know everyone and which such great people it made more an amazing experience. I have been traveling 3 months and have stayed many places during that time and the Carpe is hands down the best.