Iguana's House, Cartagena, Colombia
1st Dec 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here, the staff were great, really friendly and always happy. Felt like I had made friends with the people that worked there, and it is easy to get information on what to do in and around Cartagena from the hostel. The location is decent too, you are a short walk away from the Spanish Castle, and there are many restaurants nearby. I am staying there again and would recommend it to anyone.

Tayta Wasi Hostel, Cusco, Peru
3rd Nov 2013

I can't fault this hostel. First of all it is more like a hotel than a hostel, with good sized rooms, televisions and comfy beds. The WIFI is also excellent here, and the hostel has a quick laundry service. The staff are extremely helpful, and are always smiling and friendly. I would definitely stay here any time I visit Cusco, and I would recommend the place without hesitation to anyone. It is also great value for money.

KulturBerlin Sucre, Sucre, Bolivia
12th Oct 2013

Kulture Berlin is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Not only were all the staff helpful, organising cheap Spanish lessons and trips, but the owner Claus is also extremely hospitable, and has his guests best interests at heart. It also has a good atmosphere about the place, an old Colonial House with three courtyards and a bar, which is a good place to met people if you are travelling alone. The location is great, only two blocks away from the main square.

Hostal Ambar Backpackers, Santa Cruz, Bolivia
4.6
9th Oct 2013

The member of staff who was about as present as the ghost of Christmas past was also as enthusiastic about his job as an ape with a rubrics cube. On numerous occasions I asked what there was to do in Santa Cruz, and the answer to everything was 'it is round the corner'...I can assure you it wasn't. The whole experience left me drained and depressed. I only stayed there one night, it got too much in the end. However, at least now I can tell me friends I have seen the end of the world.

Hostel Sao Jorge, Bonito, Brazil
29th Sep 2013

The hostel is in a good location on the main road of Bonito, the rooms are spacious and clean, and unlike many hostels in Brazil the WIFI has good signal strength, and the hostel also accepts credit cards. To add to this the service I received from the owner Felipe was top class, he managed to pack in a number of attractions at Bonito in the few days I had there, he also arranged alternative transport to get there which was a great deal cheaper than paying for taxi's. I would recommend staying.